“Great place to stay in Vegas”

SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
Ranked #20 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a clean modern hotel located off of the strip so it's quite. I was very impressed with the size of the room and it's comfortable. An interesting point is that the room was European styled, I've never stayed at a Marriott branded hotel designed like this one. The bed was great. I was also impressed with the amount of electrical plugs located in convenient locations through out the room. Now days while traveling you have so many electrical devices that this is a major reason to stay here. The breakfast served in the morning was also a notch above what I usually experience while traveling. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

BlueWaterBeach56,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on our hotel and the variety of amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. It’s great to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and delicious breakfast. We value you as our guest and hope you will return soon for another stay with us SpringHill Suites Las Vegas.

David Nilemo

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Location was great and getting on Paradise Road was easy. It's in the same block as the Riviera and across from the LVH. It's within walking distance to the Circus Circus. There is a small parking garage for the Springhill customers and elevator from the garage into the hotel lobby. I found no issue with safety of my vehicle. Breakfast with bigger and better than average. Daily there was fruit, fruit juices, milk, cereal, yogurt, bread of some kind, egg, potatoes, and ham and sausage daily rotation. I know I'm leaving out some things that I didn't use. The eating area was very large and when I was there, there was plenty of space for everyone. I didn't check out the laundromat or fitness center or even if they existed. I was confused on how to operate the AC/heating system or if what I was doing was right. The buttons would stick in the up/down direction but luckily you couldn't go too far in either direction. The room wasn't uncomfortable or I would've asked someone. Internet was free and speed wasn't an issue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Massimass,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. Please plan to visit us again soon the next time you travel to Las Vegas. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed here over a weekend with family. I booked 2 rooms with a view of strip. Off strip location near the old Sahara Hotel. Free parking and most of all free wifi and no resort fee. Free breakfast was included. Ok but not great. Not enough waffle makers or toppings for waffles. Hotel did have a shuttle to and from nearby Fashion Show mall. Hotel is located directly across from monorail station at LVH hotel. From there you can go almost anywhere on the strip for about $5. Rooms were quiet and clean. Tv channels worked as advertised. No issues with free internet. All hotel staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. I typically stay at Marriott Hotels when I travel. Hopefully in the future they will a resturant and bar. Nice view from the roof. There was pool and fire pit area on the roof. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

KidInfiniti,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, our clean rooms, friendly staff and off strip location. We're happy to inform you that our property does feature an onsite restaurant and bar offering dinner service, in suite dining options and full bar selections. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon and take advantage of our onsite dining options that we're proud to offer our guests. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with our 2 young boys on a trip to see the National Parks. The room was spacious and well laid out, and the beds were very comfortable. The view from our room on the 19th floor was great, and the rooftop pool was very comfortable with great atmosphere. Breakfast was typical and delicious. The staff were very friendly and a good source of advise for restaurants. There is a parking garage for the 1st 7 floors, so plenty of parking. Overall a very nice visit and great place to stay in Vegas a block off the strip. They have a shuttle that will take you to the strip, but we were not here for that reason and did not go there.

Room Tip: Views are better higher up, air conditioners are typical.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

hjk1962,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas while on a family trip to see the National Parks. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay, our comfortable rooms, as well as our friendly staff. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Check in was a breeze specially with Irma,very friendly staff. Lobby is new ,clean and very chic. My family of seven stayes in two suites and rooms are spacious with good firm beds , fresh linens and simple ,brightly lit suite.This will be my official Vegas residence when I come back.Very ideal for family.

• Stayed: April 2013

pfc1203,
It’s great to hear from you, and we’re glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your official Vegas residence when you return. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, nice clean rooms but little further off the strip than expected

Nice views from higher floors

WiFi was reasonable with 2Mb+ connection

Very happy with staff and service

I saw quite a lot airline crew staying which is a good sign

Only down size is location is too far to walk to any if action on "the strip" & poor heater was out action

• Stayed: April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Numbersinaflash,
We're happy to hear from you, and appreciate your kind review. It’s great to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful, and the rooms clean throughout your visit. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with free parking some 20min walking from Strip out of the chaos of the main streets. Free breakfast, great view from the roof swimming pool and friendly stuff. Rooms are clean, with microwave and breakfast is ok.
During my 2 day stay, after I left at 2pm and returned back at 10pm, my room was not cleaned-this was the only bad experience. Despite this I would love to stay here again.

1  Thank x_____Honza_____x

x_____Honza_____x,
Thank you for the review on your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and our hotel well suited for your travels. I sincerely apologize that housekeeping had not visited your room on the second day of your stay prior to you returning. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.