“The perfect spot close but not on the strip.”

SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
Ranked #23 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is where I always stay during a Vegas business trip. It's far enough off the strip where you don't deal with tons of people, yet close enough to walk to if you wish. I like it because first it's a Marriott, next it is new compared to others in Vegas, free breakfast, large clean rooms, and great people working there. The elevators are a bit slow but you deal with it. I always have a high floor away from the elevators and for me the room is noise free. The beds are really comfy, and I love the walk in shower instead of a tub. The price is more than what you can get a cheap room for while in Vegas, but I like the newness and don't mind paying more for what I consider to be a better hotel.

Room Tip: I stay high floor away from the elevators, but from what I can tell unless you have a herd of kids r...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank wkrupa
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

wkrupa,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that you always stay with us when traveling to Las Vegas. I'm pleased to know that you enjoy our hotel with its comfort and wonderful staff. We value you as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Awesome hotel. Clean and comfortable rooms, great location without the hustle and bustle of a strip hotel. The rooms have a sleek, modern, Euro-contemporary design. I thought that to be pretty cool. It does not look or feel like your average cookie cutter hotel room. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank autiger3313
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

autiger3313,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed visiting us and liked our clean, modern design. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Las Vegas.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our family stayed here on our way to Disneyland. I was impressed with how clean the hotel was, and the lobby has such a pleasant fragrance eminating from the indoor waterfall fountains. The rooms are very large with a king size bed, pullout sofa (the two kids, ages 5 & 7, slept on it), and seperate rooms for the toilet and shower. Which make getting ready in the morning so much easier! The free breakfast is quite bountiful and there is something for everyone. Also, the lobby lounge has art using Chupa Chups wrappers, sticks, and the candy - so interesting and beautiful. The Benihana Village is across the street at the newly named Las Vegas Hotel (the old Las Vegas Hilton Hotel). We even stayed here again on our way back from Disneyland!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Stroller_Snob

Stroller_Snob,
We appreciate you and your family staying with us at SpringHill Suites during your recent family vacation. I'm glad you liked our clean, spacious suites as well as our delicious complimentary breakfast. It's also great to hear that you appreciated our lobby art and water fountain. We're glad to receive your wonderful compliments, and we hope you and your family will visit us again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was booked here for a trade show in the Las Vegas Convention Center (across the street) and loved it. I'm not a casino/Vegas glitz person and this was absolutely perfect. Quiet, no ground floor casino (nor the beer-palace stink that goes with it). Rooftop pool (and even fireplace), mellow people - even an art exposition one night for a local group.

Having "done" Las Vegas for 20 years off and on, this is one of the better places I've stayed - perfect for families or tired people who need to relax...great to chill out.

Disclosure: I traveled in October 2011, but the selection for that wasn't available.

Room Tip: This is just far enough off the strip that I think even a lower floor room would be relatively quiet...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Thinkerer
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thinkerer,
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear from you and we appreciate your kind comments. I'm glad you liked our hotel and especially liked our comfortable atmosphere and wonderful staff. Please come and visit us again.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Anehiem California. This Hotel is one of the nicest we have stayed at, the staff at the front desk were very nice and very personable. very high quality room and free WiFi, rooftop pool and fire place area, free parking,morning breakfast, what is not to like about this Hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet place off the strip this Hotel is for you.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank idfallfaster

idfallfaster,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you chose to stay with us at SpringHill Suites, and we're pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us, and we hope your next stay will be longer so you can enjoy our Las Vegas area and our wonderful hotel. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here the room was really nice. They have two separate rooms for the toilet and the shower, which was nice when I was getting ready and my husband needed to use the bathroom. They also have a heated rooftop pool. My only complaint is that it's off the strip and we had to wait a bit to get a taxi even when they were called. I definitely recommend this hotel. The breakfast was good too!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Jonelle S

Jonelle S,
We appreciate hearing from you, and we're glad you and your husband enjoyed your visit with us. I'm pleased to know that you liked our property and found a nice, comfortable place to stay while visiting Las Vegas. Please make plans to visit us again. We look forward to it.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here for a couple nights while at a conference...keeping loyal to my brand, was stunned at the high quality of this property for such a value price. Great location, free parking, morning breakfast was superb and evening cocktails (not often found at Springhill) were a nice treat. Staff was terrific, room was new, clean, efficient set up...and wireless was fast and hassle-free.

Will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert P

Georgia2maine,
We're glad you stayed with us while attending a nearby conference, and we're delighted to know that you liked our property. I'm glad you found us to be of such high quality and that you were even stunned. I hope this means you'll visit more SpringHill Suites and you'll make us your number one choice hotel when visiting Las Vegas. We look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels.