“Good Japanese Place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Raku was another great place that we real,y enjoy. They are located outside of Vegas strip in China Town. Is a very small restaurant so you should call ahead to make reservation. People who did not make a reservation were waiting a very long time for a spot. The food was great. Very refreshing and light. It is a little more on the pricer side, but we knew this coming in. I love their tofu. I didn't think we would like it when she told us but we did. But don't expect fresh fish here. They don't have any. I mean it is Nevada. But they do have other great Japanese food to try.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Thanks to TA I found out about this place and went. It was off the strip but so worth it. It was the best meal I think I have ever had and my boyfriend and I still talk about how good everything was. We got seated in a private booth. I am sorry I don't recall the names of everything we had but the things I dream about our the tofu in sauce and the mushroom wrapped in bacon. Just go you can't go wrong. As a side note in the same strip mall is a foot massage place that we went to after dinner and loved it. Made for a very romantic night.

1  Thank waterdogooder
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went here on a friend's recommendation and was not sure what to make of it when we ended up way out of town... but it was worth the trek. Incredible food and a real bargain by Vegas standards. The tasting menu was top-notch and included a huge amount of food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Finally i can say japan is in vegas. Except for little tokyo in LA i never felt the japanese feel in LV. Amazing ramen!

1  Thank Braccialetti
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We've never been to a Japanese Grill, and were unsure about what to expect. We ordered "tapas-style", a few orders at a time, keeping the menu until we were done. Tofu, tuna sashimi, grilled duck with balsamic soy sauce, wasabi grilled kobe beef, are just some of what I remember. Everything was great. They even had a Japanese dark beer! Raku is now on my "must" list for any future visit to Vegas!

Been to Raku? Share your experiences!