“Awfull Food, Skip It!”
Review of Baja Miguels

Baja Miguels
Reserve with OpenTable
Baja Miguels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #482 of 5,710 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Cross street: Silverado Ranch Blvd.
Description: Located upstairs in the second floor mezzanine, this festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen. Enjoy a frosty margarita and chips with a trio of salsa, guacamole and beans while browsing the menu - there are dozens of selections to choose from. Tacos, tamales, enchiladas, chimichangas, sizzling fajitas, chile relleno, flautas, and carne asadas are among Baja's bestsellers. For the bravehearted, Baja's colorful tequila bar just outside offers a wide selection of fiery, mouthwatering spirits on display.
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I should have known better then to try Mexican food in a casino hotel restaurant. But I just had a need for fix.The food was among the worst Mexico food I have ever had. It lacked any type of taste. The only good thing was the salsa was good and they give you plenty of chips.It also is over priced for the quality and quantity of food. The 2 for 1 margarita was not even good. Skip this place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner late about 15 minutes before closing. I had the seafood salad which had this horrible sauce which made the salad uneatable. The shrimp and scallops were tasteless. My son had the enchiladas which were served room temperature like the cooks were in a hurry to go home. Also the guacamole was not fresh and made from a mix. The fruit margaritas were good and the service was very good. I will never go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here before and the service is always been good. The night we were there we were not acknowledged by our waiter or busser for between 10 and 15 minutes after we were seated, despite them looking directly at us repeatedly.
We nearly left as it was plain rude! But it was late and we were very hungry. Our waiter finally came by and took our drink order. No apology for the the wait. The busser finally brought us chips and dips, after our waiter came by. Again, terrible service!
We ordered food, which was good, until I found not 1 but 3 hairs in my rice and beans! I asked for a replacement plate and was brought one, but no offer was made to comp. any of my meal. I realize now I should not have been charged for it. To end the night on another bad note, we were waiting for another 10 -15 minutes for our check and then no one would pick it up to run my credit card. After another 15 minutes I used all my cash to pay the bill and the waiter finally showed up! I left more of a tip than he deserved because we just wanted to leave and did not want to wait for change!
I have never experienced such rude behavior and poor service with not even an apology!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

great Mexican theme eatery in South Point love there Guacamole and free chip for starters I usually have Fajitas!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Were staying at the South Point & didn't want to leave the resort. Had to wait for 1/2 an hour for a table, which seemed strange as there were a lot of empty tables around. Maybe didn't have enough staff. Food was very good, served hot and flavourful. Service was kind of rushed as it seemed that they just wanted the patrons in and out as quickly as possible. Price was reasonable for what we got.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Baja Miguels? Share your experiences!