“A Great Alternative to The Strip”

Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #30 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 28, 2009

This is a quiet, smoke-free oasis removed from The Strip, but a short, free transfer away. We were greeted by friendly staff and found a clean, well-appointed and maintained suite awaiting us. It had everything needed for a longer stay, including dishes, stove, micro, washer and dryer. And - the A/C was a quiet, temperature controlled unit.

We enjoyed the large-size, cool pool and the excellent breakfast. This is great value for the little money we paid.

1  Thank CGDWaterloo_Ontario

Reviewed September 27, 2009

We stayed for one night at this hotel. We were given an upgrade to a one bedroom suite overlooking the pool (we'd booked a studio suite). The lady on reception was very helpful and friendly. The suite was exceptional - very clean and modern. We used the fitness centre, which had a great view overlooking the strip. Complimentary breakfast was nice too. Definitely stay here again in the future.

1  Thank Rosalita22
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Its very seldom I give a place 5 stars, but this place was excellent in every way, plus Scott gave us a free upgrade - top notch place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ross_Eld
Reviewed September 24, 2009

This place was better then advertised. Clean, thoughtful, and very friendly. The rooms were huge, bigger then some of the dorms I stayed in at college. They actually looked like the pictures in the ads! They are on the other side of the freeway from the strip, so it is pretty quiet. Easy to get around, easy access to the freeway. I was originally on the second floor, but asked if I could be moved up a story to get a better view. They gave me a free room upgrade!

There is a shuttle that departs every hour, so access to the strip is cake. It is close to the air port, the air plane noise is very light. The kitchen was fully stocked, even had everything I needed to make pasta. I brought my cigars to enjoy on the strip, but one of the staff must have noticed my humidor because I found a ash tray on the balcony table the next day. Little things that made the stay better. Like free wi-fi and computers with printers. I will defiantly look for a Staybridge on any of my trips for now on.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank darkindy
Reviewed September 23, 2009

This hotel is simply great, especially for the price. You should understand it is not the strip experience. It is a few blocks south and west of the strip. It is a non-gaming hotel. It has no room service (but an outside vendor can bring meals.) That said it was a tremendous place to stay. We got a full suite for $108 per night. Full kitchen with a stove as well as a microwave, dishes, etc. Full size refrigerator without the extortionist prices if you use it or move anything in it. Large living room. Two flat screen tvs, Large comfortable bed. Huge bathroom. Shower high enough that I didn't have to duck my 6'3" frame under it. Clean and modern. Breakfast is included, with eggs, fruit, cereal, etc. Nice pool, with salt and not chlorinated. Free wi-fi.

It's near the take-off pattern of the airport, but is quiet inside. The people are all very friendly, and we asked for and got a late check-out with no hassle or extra price. Large and well equipped exercise room, with no extra charge to use it. There is a shuttle to the strip that runs about every hour to the MGM Grand. You can walk to Mandalay Bay for their buffet.

Absolutely a great weekend in Vegas, thanks to Staybridge. I definitely would stay there again.

The only criticism my wife had -- no full length mirror. Now that's pretty minor, not worth a half a star.

2  Thank paulie47
Reviewed September 22, 2009

After planning a trip to Vegas, my husband and I decided on Staybridge due to the ranking and reviews on this site. We were not disapponted. We were able to check in earlier than the 3PM check in and the room was everything we had expected. We stayed in the King Suite with a full kitchen and washer/dryer. We actually didn't use the kitchen as often as we thought we would, but used the washer and dryer every single day. The room itself was spotless and modern, with comfy couch and bed. The breakfast was great (since it was free!) but we didn't try the light dinner they served during the week.
There was a little bit of street noise (room faced the strip) and we could hear airplanes occasionally, but overall the place was very quiet. The pool is oustanding, it's a large saltwater pool with a kiddie pool, and hot and cold jacuzzis. The location just off the strip and the fact that the entire hotel is non-smoking were high pluses. Staff was extremely helpful and very nice. I had to call one day because my room wasn't cleaned but they took care of it right away. If we ever decide to return to Vegas, we will return to Staybridge.

Reviewed September 21, 2009

My brother and I flew out to Vegas to see a concert and do a little bit of gaming. As soon as I walked in the suite I was blown away by the size and "newness" of the suite. Stainless steel appliances separate sleep area with a King Bed, huge bath tub and a stand up shower. The couch was also a queen size bed and from what my brother said it was very comfortable. Two large flat screen TV's and stainless steel appliances. All I can say is that I would stay here again the next time I come out to Vegas.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends