I'm currently sitting out on our shaded balcony enjoying the pool side view from the 5th floor while drinking my coffee.....life is good.
It's all been said, this place is definitely the best value for your $ while staying in Vegas.
Our trip started on a sour note...our initial flight was canceled so we arrived a day late. I was worried that we may lose our first night fee as it was purchased in advance. Sandra at the front desk took care of that...thank you so much.
I could go on about the rooms etc., but it's all been said and all is true.
A few notable experiences though.....
-The shuttle was unable to pick us up one night at the MGM.....took a cab instead & Staybridge reimbursed the fare.
-Showed up late for breakfast one morning, coffee was gone...oh well. A few minutes later a gentlemen showed up and brought us over 2 cups of coffee & apologized.
-We had a late departing flight....normal check out is 11:00 am...late check out available until 3:00. It's the July 4th weekend, they are booked solid for tonight...front desk was able to let us stay until 1:00 pm.
Our stay was so enjoyable & relaxing...we are booking again for next February...can't wait.
One note...if you need a cab?...no one seemed to know where Staybridge was. Ask for a business card with the address from the front desk & just give that to the cab driver. Once they seen that...they all said..."Oh ya, that place....I was wondering what they were going to do with that property...so it's a hotel now?"
BOOK THE STAYBRIDGE....YOU'LL LOVE IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites