After staying in the "on Strip" hotels on previous visits to Vegas and being disappointed, we decided to try something different. I was a little worried about staying off the Strip, but it was very close and we rented a car. They also offer shuttle service to the Strip, but we never used it.
Check in was a breeze with Jonathan. He was quick and polite and answered all my questions.
I loved having a balcony. We had a beautiful view of the Strip. It was a little noisy with the door open, but unbelievably quiet when it was shut. The full kitchen was a bonus and we had a full-sized fridge and freezer to store food we purchased at the local grocery store only about 5 minutes away.
The bed and pillows were super comfortable. Slept soundly every night. I had requested extra pillows and towels and they were waiting in our suite when we arrived. The bathroom was huge, had two sinks and an enormous bathtub! I loved taking a bath in that tub, I could stretch out and really enjoy it!
The pool was very quiet. If you are looking for a party atmosphere, look elsewhere; but if you want to RELAX by the pool without being bothered, then this is for you. Never more than 10 people at the pool at any one time. Nice cabanas (FREE) with lots of shade and convenient rest rooms. Yes, you can hear the jets take off, but it is hardly noticeable and I still fell asleep in the cabana. I saw speakers, but never heard any music. That would've been nice, but we listened to Pandora on my phone since there was free Wi-Fi.
The gym was adequate and had what I needed. It was a little warm for my preference, but not a deal breaker.
Breakfast every morning was a joy. I have several food sensitivities and i was able to have a healthy, nutritious breakfast every morning. Extra special thank you to Jorge who greeted us with a friendly "good morning" and a smile every day. He cleared our table while we relaxed with our coffee after eating and even made me scrambled eggs one morning when they weren't offered. He is an exceptional employee!
The best part about staying here is that you park your car and walk about 10 feet or less to the door and right into the elevator and up to your room in less than 5 minutes. No smoke, noise, or endless walking. I LOVED IT!
We will definitely stay here again when in Vegas. I have two suggestions to management, however:
1. Please put a full-length mirror somewhere in the suite. I missed having one.
2. Have a small shade or blind for the door in the living room area out to the balcony. It can be very bright.
Looking forward to another stay in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites