“Loved it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
ottawa
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Everything about this experience was excellent!! The suite had everything we needed. The pool and hot tubs were great.
Breakfast has everything you need to start your day off on a healthy foot.
Shuttles were on time and friendly.
Front desk staff (and all staff) were efficient, friendly and very helpful.
They helped us a lot and when we had a late departure allowed us to store our bags, use the pool area and then shuttle us to the airport.
Lose enough to the strip but quiet. clean and comfortable.
We were a 3 generational group and everyone loved the place. I recommended it to people we met in Las Vegas. Great place to stay in this glitzy town.

Room Tip: We asked for a room facing the pool. We left on Saturday. I may get a bit noisy if people are usin...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank borninsudbury
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review, Bominsudbruy! I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations and make the perfect home base for your family! We hope to see you again, soon. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
West Yellowstone
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our company outing in Vegas set us up at Staybridge. It is too far to walk but their shuttle drops off and picks up at the New York regularly. A Chevron convenience store was within walking distance for snacks which are much cheaper than the small selection at the hotel. The kitchen facilities and large suites made the stay more like home and leaving the congestion and noise of the strip behind each night was nice. Breakfast was good and meeting rooms ver handy.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Kuala1313
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you, Kuala1313, for your review. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations on this visit. And you hit the nail on the head...our goal is to make sure you feel more at home than in a hotel. --Nicole Marshall@thmc.biz
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

After reading many reviews on tripadvisor, I booked this hotel last year when I visited Las vegas with my family. It is just a little away from the strip yet very close. Which is actually an advantage because you don't have to pass through noisy streets to get into your hotel. The suites are very nicely furnished and good sized. They provided us with a full kitchen and a washer and a dryer also. There is ample parking and staff is very nice. Breakfast is adequate and they have outdoor seating area also in case the restaurant gets full. We had a nice view of the swimming pool and the mountains. The swimming pool is huge and lovely.
I would definitely stay here again.
They provide you with a baggage trolley and you need to transfer all your luggage yourself from the car to the room and vice versa.

Room Tip: Do visit the outlets which are in the city limit of Las Vegas and have really good deals
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kalindi D
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Kalindi D, thank you for leaving your review. Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business and I am happy to read you had a great visit! We hope to see you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I'm a business traveler averaging 200+ nights per year in hotels, nearly half of that in the Vegas market. I've been looking for a new property to start staying at in Vegas, and decided to try Staybridge for the week based on it's extremely high reviews and great location.

First off, this is obviously a newer property and the construction/design of the rooms is outstanding. I stayed in a one-bedroom suite and the layout of the room is fantastic. I particularly loved having the Patio with table and chairs. One of my biggest issues with any hotel is sound-insulation, but my room passed that test with flying colors. I was facing the freeway, but as long as the doors were completely shut, you couldn't hear a thing from outside.

The kitchen was great, with all the expected amenities and utensils. The washer/dryer is obviously a plus, the furniture was great, and the soaking tub was a nice touch. The bed was adequate and typical of an IHG/Holiday Inn property, but not anything special. The central heating/AC system in the room worked perfectly and was a great alternative to a wall-mounted AC unit.

Customer Service at check-in was good. The front desk attendant was friendly, polite and filled me in on all the basics of the property after asking if it was my first stay there.

What disappointed me the most about Staybridge, especially after all the other things about it that I loved, were the extremely poor housekeeping standards. When I checked into my room, I immediately found several long black hairs laying in the bath tub / shower. Crumpled, used tissue was piled up behind the nightstand on the bed.

That alone is unacceptable, but most ridiculously, the toilet paper holder had snapped off it's mounting and was dangling at an angle off the wall. Instead of actually fixing this, housekeeping just kept trying to push it back to the right angle for the entire week, where it would eventually fall back down and the toilet paper would end up on the ground. This is not the kind of thing that's indicative of a truly outstanding hotel property.

If it doesn't dramatically impact my ability to stay in the room, I won't bring these issues up until I go to check out and I'm asked how my stay was. The attendant who checked me out didn't ask how my stay was, so I didn't report them.

Lastly, for whatever reason, this property is a Verizon Wireless dead zone. That's very bizarre considering it's location right off the freeway/strip, but I barely had any kind of signal in my room and had to deal with numerous dropped calls all week. My personal phone is with Sprint, and that had no trouble getting an LTE signal in the room, but my business phone with Verizon just couldn't get a signal. This isn't something that's in the property's control and I certainly don't hold it against them, but I think it should be noted as it certainly impacted my ability to stay here on business.

Again, I think the property has a lot of great things going for it, especially the design of the rooms and amenities. I hope that the housekeeping issues are addressed, so this isn't the kind of first impression business travelers like myself continue to experience here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Bounty8111
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Bounty8111, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and letting us know where we have room for improvement. Please accept my sincerest apologies over the housekeeping challenges. There is no excuse for this and it is being addressed ASAP to ensure it does not happen again. I hope you consider this an isolated incident and not how we wanted your first...or any...stay to go and I would love another change to exceed your expectations. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

It has been 1 year since my family and I stayed at this Staybridge and I am so glad we returned! The front desk staff was helpfully available and when there was a small issue w/ our patio door, the maintenance person arrived w/in minutes and fixed the issue immediately. This hotel is quiet and very clean with large rooms that include a full kitchen, separate shower and soaking tub and washer/ dryer. The included breakfast buffet is convenient and delicious with fresh fruit, breads, eggs/ breakfast meats and waffles + great coffee. On several weeknights the hotel has a free dinner buffet. Although we didn't use the pool - it was clean with a large deck of comfortable chaises and 2 hot tubs.
We travel with our dog and this is hotel is really great for a pet owner, but be aware that there is no grass / only sand and rocks at the pet walk area. If your pet will only eliminate on grass- there is a large patch at the nearby Terrible's gas station -- thru the parking lot at the adjacent Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank sam86228
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your review and continued support, Sam86228. I am so happy we were able to exceed your expectations again. Tues, Wed and Thurs nights we do offer our dinner Social and I a, glad you were able to take advantage this visit! We hope to see you again next year. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The front desk folks and managers at Staybridge Las Vegas are amazing! Not only are the rooms great, but conveniently located near the strip with a shuttle . . . what more can one ask?

I can only say this is a fantastic place to stay, great hot breakfast, pool area, etc, etc

Check it out for yourself!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jo N
The-Nicole-Marshall, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your review, Jo N. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz
Winnipeg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were in Las Vegas to take in a couple of shows and go to the Grand Canyon. This was our first trip to Vegas so I was not sure if staying on or off the strip would be better for us. I chose the Staybridge Suites based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor, and I am glad I did. We loved the spacious room with the full kitchen. I was able to cook 3 dinners in the hotel room. Also used the washer/dryer that was in the room. Having these conveniences in the room were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we asked about the area.
We did not rent a car while in Vegas, so we were glad that Staybridge had a shuttle service to the Strip, leaving the hotel at the top of every hour to New York New York.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and would consider staying there again the next time I go to Vegas.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Sue_Percival
Sue_Percival, Thank you for your review. I am glad we were the perfect fit for your family! When you take into account the Strip hotels charging resort fees and having to pay for breakfast, we come out at an amazing value! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz