As others have said, I was drawn to the Staybridge Suites in Las Vegas because of the outstanding reviews on Trip Adviser. There were a few other reasons that made it the logical choice for my husband and I on our recent stay in Las Vegas. My decision to stay there was more than justified.
1. Shuttle to and from the airport (by arrangement). This was a courtesy shuttle in every way. Free and excellent service.
2. Shuttle to and from New York-New York Casino. Right in the middle of all the action. Again, by request, but you don't need to give much notice.
3. Very comfortable rooms with wide screen TV and kitchen facilities.
4. No resort fees.
5. Free wifi.
6. Free laundry use.
7. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
8. Free breakfast each day (nothing flash, but enough to get your day going)
9. Free business centre use (ideal for printing boarding passes)
10. And this may not be everyone's pro, but it was for us--off Strip location.
11. No waiting at any time during our stay for check in, check out, or service at the front desk. (If you saw the lines at the casino hotels for check in you would understand why this is a big deal.
12. ATM in the lobby
The cons were very minor things, but may bother some:
1. You really aren't within walking distance of restaurants or much of anything. However, the shuttle from the hotel to the Strip solves that problem for the most part. Plus there is a third party service available to order in, if you just don't want to go over to the Casinos. Plus, there is a little kiosk available at the hotel.
2. There is a bit of road noise, but we were on the 4th floor facing the Strip, and it wasn't too bad. Just a sort of dull hum in the background. Didn't bother us.
I really can't praise The Staybridge Suites highly enough. Being able to visit The Strip with ease, enjoy the rowdy crowds and lights for a while, then head back to the peace and quiet of the hotel was perfect. The staff were first rate, and it was very special that one staff member made a point of remembering my name.
Las Vegas's best accommodation secret is a secret no more. If you want to see Vegas but don't want the constant crowds and casinos, stay at Staybridge..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites