Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
$133
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$83
Venetian.com
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$170
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$152
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Orbitz.com
$22
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerfree shuttleoff the stripdean martin drivefree breakfastone bedroom suitebreakfast roomhot breakfastshuttle servicemandalay bayyogurtnew york new yorkbusiness centercasino hotelsdefinitely stay here againgreat view of the strip
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on 4-13-13 and it was wonderful. The let me check in early in fact it was only 10:30 a.m. and they even offered me breakfast. The customer service was excellent. The room was super clean. The kitchen was so wonderful with all the upgraded appliance. The view of strip was perfect. Thank you Staybridge for making me feel at home! I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view of ths strip.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Diamond1978
StaybridgesNicoleM, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your review, Diamond 1978. We are so thrilled you had a fantastic visit and can not wait to see you again. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Highly recommend staying here. Super easy. Comfortable. Safe. Great staff. The breakfast buffet is perfect. There is a pool with two jacuzzis. Not a fancy pool but again it works! I used the fitness room too. It's equipped well and has a view of the strip.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Agroovy
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for your review, Agroovy. We are thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations. Our property is Las Vegas they way you always imagined, you can enjoy the excitment of the Strip and then come "home". --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed April 12, 2013

After reviewing Strip Casino Hotels to stay, we looked off-strip. For the same price as a small, smokey room on the strip, we stayed in a huge, beautiful suite with a balcony and views of Mandalay Bay and the rest of the strip. The Staybridge Suites is just on the other side of the freeway from the strip (nearest large casino is Mandalay Bay), but feels a world away. it's quiet, clean and there's no casino, so you can get a restful night's (or day's) sleep. Just a quick & easy drive down the freeway, and you're at the Venetian/Palazzo and the other mid-strip casinos. They also offer a shuttle that runs on regular intervals throughout the day & night.

We reserved a deluxe suite and it was upgraded for free upon check in. It was beautifully appointed and had a huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a washer/dryer, dining room, living room and separate bedroom closed off by sliding double doors (which was very nice because I'm an early riser and my husband is not). The bathroom is equally large: the part adjacent to the bedroom has a large soaking tub and a double sink, the separate water closet has the "necessary," a single sink and a shower. There are large flat-screen TVs in both the living room and bedroom. The balcony has a table and chairs and doors from both the living room and the bedroom.

Upon check in, the staff gives complimentary water and cookies and in the kitchen, they leave complimentary popcorn, along with the coffee and tea. The FREE breakfast consists of eggs, breakfast meats, oatmeal, biscuits & gravy, waffles, potatoes, cereal, breads & pastries, fruit and coffee, tea, & juices. There was ample seating in the breakfast room, but we chose to sit outside on the patio (also near the pool) and enjoy the warm Nevada sunshine. It was a very nice change from the "grab & go" breakfasts we had seen at other hotels.

If I had to find fault with this hotel, two things stood out to me, although I'm being nitpicky (these are small things and not deal breakers). The couch in the living room was pretty hard and uncomfortable. It was a sofa bed, so that's probably why it was so hard. This problem could be fixed by adding some throw pillows. The other thing was that, though the shower was rectangular-shaped, the shower head was in the center of one of the long sides next to the shower door, which was on one of the short sides.They should have put the shower head on the short side opposite the door. It just made it a bit awkward to move around in the shower.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a pleasantly quiet, clean, enjoyable stay. It was a great value and we plan to stay there the next time we visit Vegas.

Room Tip: Ask to have your room upgraded!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank trip_loverCA
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, trip_loverCA. I am so glad we were able to meet your expectations. We are looking into pillow options for our couches to make them more comfortable. Please know you can always ask for more pillows and we will have them brought to your room ASAP. We look forward to your next visit. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Staybridge has such good potential I have stayed at several of their properties and for the most part they are great with the exception of the bedding and towels. They invest in maintaining the property looking good at reasonable rates but the sheets and blankets look worn and stained. The towels are dingy. That is unacceptable for a hotel. Upon arrival the bed had hair and stains on the blankets. I alerted the front desk and was told housekeeping was gone for the day and there was not one else working. I was told to go pick up a bedding bag at the front desk. I did and to my surprise the sheets and blanket were full of hair. That night we had to turn on the heater and slept with our clothes on no blankets. In the morning I spoke to the front desk and was told they would change the bedding, to my disappointment they did not. Housekeeping made the bed with the same stained bedding. At that point I checked out the following morning and booked at another hotel as the issue was ongoing. I developed a rash from the dirty bedding and after numerous calls to the operations manager I still have not reached anyone to address my concern. I am terribly disappointed as there is so much potential to this property it is off the strip yet close enough to enjoy the fun without being on the strip. Overall I do NOT recommend this place until they address valid concerns. I waited 2 weeks to write my review patiently waiting to speak to a manager about my concerns and to this date I have not received a call back after several messages.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank vacationlover310
StaybridgesNicoleM, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your review, vacationlove310. Please accept our apologies over the housekeeping challenges and that we failed to meet all your expectations. We hope you consider this not our intended levels of service and we are addressing this immediately. We would love an opportunity to speak with you and make this right. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel was absolute perfect for me and my family as it is located about three mile from the strip so you can ether drive and park at MGM Grand or take the hourly hotel shuttle bus. This allowed us to experience Vegas without being exposed to the noise etc of Vegas. The hotel facilities are great with a good sized gym and pool / spa area area outside. As with other Staybridge hotels the breakfast is of a high standard with a varied selection of food available, they even encourage you to take more food away in takeout bags. The great thing with this hotel chain is the free evening meals on Tuesdays to Thursdays. The king sized room had a separate bedroom area and large kitchen area with a hob/ oven and even a washer and tumble dryer. This room is great value for money in a great location. The only slight criticism I would make is the staff in the dining area tend to be a bit miserable!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Robbie B

Thank you for your feedback, Robbie. I am thrilled we were able to meet your expectations and we will address any customer service concerns with out dining room staff to ensure the next visit we exceed your expectations. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz