Stayed for 2 nights last week having spent the 2 previous nights in Caesars Palace. This hotel is not on The Strip but they run a free shuttle bus service to MGM on The Strip every hour which is great, it means you can enjoy the uniqueness of the Strip without payng Strip prices. The free shuttle bus also runs hourly to LV Airport.
Breakfast is free and good. Tuesday-Thursday they also serve a free buffet dinner which is a nice touch.
Rooms are spacious, extremely clean and well kitted out with fridge, freezer, micro-wave, nice TV and free wi-fi.
Pool area is pretty large and includes a really good-size pool and 2 tubs.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites