Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
Vdara.com
$169
$127
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
Mirage.com
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$121
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$239
$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Travelocity
$22
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerfree shuttleoff the stripdean martin drivefree breakfastone bedroom suitebreakfast roomhot breakfastshuttle servicemandalay bayyogurtnew york new yorkbusiness centercasino hotelsdefinitely stay here againgreat view of the strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights December 2012 / Jan 2013. We picked this hotel away from the Strip as we are looking for somewhere quiet and relaxing. The room is huge and comes with full kitchen and laundry facilities. The hotel shuttle to and from MGM is a bonus. Shuttle also takes you to Airport. Staff are always friendly. There is even a small kiosk by reception to purchase drinks and food. Breakfast is fantastic. Will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in room facing the Strip.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank John W
sbslv, Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as leaving a great review. Sometimes is nice to be off the strip and enjoy the view from a distance. Believe it or not, it can be relaxing! We look forward to having you on your next stay.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed over the week of CES. Staff was incredible, INCREDIBLY nice and helpful. Affordable rate ($139.99/night), quiet (off the strip), and rooms were very, very nice. Bed was extremely comfortable- I have a bad back and slept better on this bed than I have in any other bed in the world (and I've seen a few!). Food was good (not great, but good) every morning. Tues-Thursday had a good evening reception with food, which was good. Big, comfortable bath-tubs to soak in. Room had microwave, oven, cook-top, full-size fridge, dishwasher, dishes, garbage disposal, it was like a little apartment. I shopped at Walgreens and saved tons of money on eating out!

Best Part: Ultra-Clean, Comfortable, Great Staff, Affordable, Quiet, Nice Amenities in rooms
Needs Improvement: No alcohol at evening reception, food was "ok"

Have already highly recommended this to several friends. Will stay again when the time comes.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank CodyD839

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as leaving a great review for. Many of our guests shop at our local markets and stock up the fridge to save money. It’s like home away from home! Thank you for the great feedback.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We are currently finishing our third night at Staybridge and have had a great time here. It's like a small condo. Each room has a king size bed in the bedroom and a pull out queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. There is also a small kitchen stocked with all the necessary things. It's about 1/2 mile from the south end of the strip. The man who stocks the breakfast buffet does a really nice job and there is a nice variety of food. Maid service is light which means they will change towels, garbage and leave any shampoo, conditioner, kleenex, or soap. On the weekends you have to let them know you want that service. This is located in an area that appears to have a number of newer places like this located nearby. The pool is open late and even now in January when it has been cold, my family has used the hot tub and enjoyed it. Parking seems to be ample enough as we have not had any trouble finding a spot to park in. It's quiet here and a great place to stay with family while only being minutes from the strip. We used the shuttle service once and that was very efficient.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kim J

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your recent stay at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and specifically appreciated your room, our friendly staff and the service. Adolfo is our breakfast host and he does an amazing job each day. I will convey your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next “Birthday Celebration” in VEGAS!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place was just excellent - honestly cannot find fault. Customer service was second to none. Quality of the suite was first class and sleep quality excellent! We had just spend 6 days at a hotel on the strip and move our to these suites for 5 days over New Year to get some piece and quiet.

The suites are actually very close to the strip - I think we actually had one of the best possible views of the fire works on New Years from the balcony on the 1st floor in the gym. It was great to still have the same experience but be able to avoid the chaos on the strip.

Love the light tough option on housekeeping, the pantry for essentials, complimentary breakfast - and evening snack Tue thro' Thu. Our bedroom was so quiet and the bed so comfy. If we return to Vegas and have a car - we would definitely stay here. Loved it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room first floor or above with a view of the strip to the north!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Love it when you say “When 5 stars means 5 stars!” I am not sure I could have said it any better myself! Thank you for the kind words about our staff. If it was not for them we would not get these types of posting from our guests. I personally think you get a better view of the STRIP from our Suites than if you stayed on the strip. Can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The other positive reviews on here are correct!! Just spent a week there in (((cold))) Las Vegas, and had a great time! I LOVED being just off The Strip, and the hotel felt new, fresh, and clean. LOVE LOVE LOVE that they keep the hottubs and pool open late. Later than most hotels I've ever visited (although one night, a rather lazy, large, male front desk employee told me that he closed the pool at 11:00.... even though it was supposed to close at midnight). Since it was quite cold in Vegas, it was nice to sit outside in the hottub late at night and relax. Breakfast was fine. This hotel is definitely a great value for your money! Shuttle to the airport and Strip was great.
The design of the one-bedroom suite was amazing. I really enjoyed the big, open kitchen. I have no doubt whatsoever that I will stay here in again when visiting Las Vegas.

Room Tip: I am a Holiday Inn Priority Club Platinum and was upgraded to a suite. Most people like the sides of the building that have the Strip view. I like that same side, but moreso to watch the airplanes taking off and landing at LAS. Awesome. Plane noise was not an issue at all.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paella747

Thank you for your positive yet candid feedback : ) Please know I have addressed the discrepancy with our pool hours with my staff. To confirm, we do close the pool at midnight 7 days a week. The 2 hot tubs are a great spot to hang out with friends and family whether you are getting home from a long day at work or just wanting to hang out with family and friends. Thank you again as we truly value your feedback!