I stayed at Staybridge Suites in Las Vegas for 1 night and wished I could stay longer. The hotel is beautiful. It is not far from the strip and the hotel shuttle to and from the airport and the strip is a very convenient bonus. Note- I think the shuttle stops running at 10pm. The breakfast room/bar is really trendy and updated. The rooms are very comfortable and the bed was unbelievably comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites