The Staybridge Suites probably offered us the best accommodation we had during our month long tour of California, Arizona and Nevada. The rooms are quite elegant with a large sitting area plus integrated well equipped kitchen, spacious bedroom with lots of storage and bathroom with two door so it can be accessed from the main living area or the bedroom. Our room also had a small balcony.
The bed was excellent and even though we were overlooking the Strip/Freeway and Airport, we heard no noise whatsoever. For short stays, the rooms have a basic daily service of towel change, bin emptied and bed made.
Internet was complimentary and of good speed and the on the hour free transit to MGM on the Strip was well used by us. A cab back at night from the mid or North Strip cost between 12 and 14 dollars. Make sure you give specific instructions of Dean Martin Drive off Russell.
The inclusive breakfast was one of the best we experienced during our tour and the evening meal, albeit nothing special, served the purpose and saved dollars on the eating venues in Las Vegas which all tend to be steak houses or casino based. The website mentions wine and beer but none were in evidence during our stay, unlike the Staybridge Suites in Palmdale where we are staying tonight.
You have to shuttle or drive everywhere from the Staybridge Suites, Las Vegas as it is almost impossible to walk anywhere. However, that is a small price to pay for staying off the Strip where it is much quieter and the rooms are far more spacious.
The hotel staff were very helpful and professional and if we were returning to Las Vegas, we wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Staybridge Suites again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites