We moved to this hotel on our wedding day 30th March, 2012 since the Signature MGM had no vacancies for the last 3 nights of our Vegas honeymoon. The Signature MGM would not allow us to pay extra to have a few more hours in the room, so in desperation we phoned Staybridge (we had booked to stay here online weeks ago) and asked if we could check in earlier than 3PM to prepare for our evening wedding. They said we could and to come on over. Good thing we went out and had our lunch first, and that I had epilated and showered well at the Signature hotel before checking out at 11AM, because when we arrived the room was not ready. They told me it would be ready soon, but instead we were left sitting in reception for over an hour till 3PM anyway and then to make matters worse it was 3.30PM till they let us check into room. They knew we were desperate and made no attempt to speed things along! They just stored our luggage and left us sitting there! Buy the time we got our luggage and up to room it was 3.45 and only just over an hour till hair and make up were coming. I was so stressed. I wish they had just told us that we would be checking in late instead of giving us false hope of an early check in, as I would have tried to make other arrangements. As for the hotel staff, they were friendly and did wish us well. While not as plush as Signature MGM - We thought the decor was very bland in our upgraded room. The rooms and bathroom were large, bed was big and very comfortable, had a lovely kitchen with washer/dryer, flat screen tv. Shower was over bath and not hand held as I prefer, but water pressure was excellent. Everything was clean and tidy. We also had a good view of the end of the stip. The hotel is quiet even though it is accross from a highway at the very end of the strip. The location is a pain if you want to get to the main areas of the strip as it would be difficult to get safely across that huge highway and you would have to walk for maybe an hour to get to the main strip area near the Belagio. The hotel does assist by offering a free van service every hour, but you have to be ready when they want to go. That is ok, but getting back is a problem. They will pick you up, but again you have to be at a certain location at a certain time and we were not sure how long we would be out the day we got dropped off, and knew the location was too complicated to find again where the van had stopped - down some back streets of MGM. If you stay here be prepared to pay to get a taxi back each evening or to walk for an hour or more. There are buses that go down the strip but at night they are often so full that it is almost impossible to get on one and I don't think they would get you all the way back. You would still have to walk and cross that dangerous highway. Hotel had a gym, pool, and jacuzzi that looked good, but I was too busy with the wedding to use them. My husbnd did and thought there might have been a bit much chlorine in the main pool. I managed to sit outside briefly on a sunbed. They had some nice cushioned ones, cabanas and standard ones all free to use and open late. I was the only person out one late afternoon and they had blearing music from small speakers hidden around the pool area that really irritated me while trying to read my book. I would have like to ask to turn them off but felt that I would upset staff who were having some sort of a BBQ just outside the fenced area of the pool. It was lovely to have buffet breakfast included. They had waffles, juice, toast, meat,and so on; however, I would recommmend some more vegetarian items, such as baked beans, scrambled eggs. Over all our stay was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites