Tripadvisor
Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience SeaQuest
from $11.95
More Info
All reviews sea quest feed the animals interactive aquarium field trip boulevard mall aquatic life different species bird feeding snorkel with stingrays sea animals hands on activities desert tortoise all ages gift shop great place to visit two hours lots of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recommend going through twice. Some animals we saw completely different (they weren’t hiding etc.)
My kids had a lot of fun boys 2, 5 and 11 all had a great experience. I did buy too many tokens (14) you could get by with a lot less. Deals on Groupon and TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor was much cheaper. The mall is nice and plenty to do if you want to make a day of it. My 2 and 5 year had fun at the mall play place after.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great price. Nicely laid out. We went on a Sunday so it was kind of busy. Would be a great place to take young kids during the week. Animals were friendly. Staff was in every area. Would go again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

SeaQuest was frankly a little better than I expected. They have some very interesting animals and marine life there. The displays are done pretty well and the one person who was in the exhibit area was very knowledgeable and helpful. They, like everyone else it seems, were suffering from a shortage of staff and so we were not able to go on the "Behind the Scenes" tour as we had planned. Nonetheless, the self-guided tour is pretty easy to negotiate and our grandkids had a great time. It only took a little over an hour and, unless you went snorkeling, you would be hard-pressed to spend much more time than that. Bottom line, it was good time for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

4 minutes ago

Yesterday i celebrated my birthday at SeaQuest! It was an amazing over the top experience doing the VIP package. To start of the day we did the interaction with Flash the sloth (who is adorable and sweet) which is something I've always wanted to do since I have a huge love for sloths, we got to touch and kiss and feed him. Gina was so knowledgeable and kind and attentive! Then Nile helped us with learning about the iguanas and meeting Cher and Sunny the capybaras and was so kind and helpful, Tiffany made my husbands' day with the bird who only liked her lol but got her to hang with my hubby. Tiffany took me in with coatis where i had the funniest interact! Gina showed us Honey the Kinkajou who we also fell in love with! Feeding him peanut butter and holding him while playing withnhim, just made us want one! We loved how much each staff member knew and wanted to help! I love how all the animals are available to be able to be interacted with. It was amazing because I got to run away from being boxed with with a wallaby LOL, i helped weigh two amazing pigs Wilbur and babe, and i got to hold a huge huge snake Ending the day i got to snorkel With The Stingrays which Stacy helped complete my most amazing birthday! Swimming with the Stingrays was scary but amazing and learning about all the different species while they swim around me and across my lap and feeding them in their territory was just mind blowing something I definitely want to do it again! WE deffently WILL be back this summer in time to play with the otters and the tucan! Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday outstanding!

1  Thank Crolfe88
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We had a good time. I thought it was a little small and crowded. We bought too many tokens...which most the aninals were hungry..only good thing is they don't expire...but idk when we would ever go back...