TripAdvisor

from $24.99
from $19.99
from $84.49
More Info
All reviews great massage deep tissue body massage vip massage full body min couples massage spring mountain through groupon visiting vegas therapist knots stone tension 90min scarf terry uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

DO NOT GO HERE!! I was there last year and they charged me $49 for 90 mins. I just went there last week and when I got there already having an appt. they asked me if I was a member. When I said no she rudely said it would be $99.00. I told her I don't live in Vegas and why would I pay for a membership when I only come once a year. She did not care so we left. Totally rude and lied to us to get us in there. Told us on phone it would be $49.00. I heard the best and cleanest place is G 20 Asian spa. Next time this is where I'm going. Great reviews from my uber driver and on trip advisor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our couples full body massage very much. Going back for foot massages and will be back when in Vegas again.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

The massage was great and very thorough.
However, the therapist did not introduce himself or ask about any issues I might have. You go in, undress and get on table. You have a towel and they will move it as they see fit. You cannot be modest.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Eason did a fabulous job. He always checked with me to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. He could feel the spots that needed more attention and he worked extra on those areas. I will definitely go back and request him.

1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed September 7, 2019

First time here..... the massage was pretty great!
I can't take away from the fact that she helped me feel better.

My massage therapist did not want to do a 2-hr massage and she was doing everything in her power to change it along with the manager at the front desk. I specifically said I want the 2 hour foot massage, but it got changed without me being able to do anything about it. I almost walked out after going back and forth with the manager at the front because how pushy they all were, but stayed cause I was in pain.

I was charged $60 for the actual massage. So a shakedown for the tip of $40 was just ridiculous! I even looked at the manager who charged my card and she didn't say anything she allowed them to do this, completely unprofessional.

The shakedown for more money was horrific! When you are done getting the massage the massage therapist follows you out so she can get they can get their tip. She actually had the audacity to ask me for more money when I had given here a $30 tip already for a service that was only $60.

I also joined to be a member which was another $20 but I did that before the shakedown. Needless to say I will not ever be back and they can keep the $20.

So disappointed and that is the reason it has been years since I came to a place like this.
I thought I would be fair and give it a shot again.

Bad decision!

So disappointed with their practices... how sad for such a great massage.

You don't get the full time that you pay for cause they seem to disappear often and return after several minutes.