Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
Post
Inbox
Search

“Evel Knievel themed pizza bar ”
Review of Evel Pie

Evel Pie
Ranked #70 of 6,023 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Went to see the Fremont Experience in downtown Las Vegas. Had read the pizza here was good so we gave it a try. You can order by the slice. We went at 5:30 on a Tuesday and they had a special. Large pepperoni pizza and a pitcher of beer for $24.00. Great value. Excellent pizza and good local beer to boot. Lots of vintage photo’s on the wall featuring EK and other Vegas legends from the early days. Next time I am the area I would go there again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (313)

Reviewed September 22, 2018

As the title says, it's not awful.

After a night of drinking and gambling I decided to stop in here as they were advertising a slice of pizza and a beer for $6 (NOT including TAX). I thought for that price you can't go wrong!

Went in, loved the atmosphere of the place, quite a few people inside enjoying themselves and having a good time.

After waiting a few minutes or so my name was called (They call you by name to get your pizza!) I dug in and I enjoyed the pizza, it was good pizza! Certainly not the best pizza in Downtown Vegas (Check out my reviews to see other pizza places) but it certainly filled that gap in my belly. If I was by there and needed a snack and a beer I'd certainly go back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for a quick bite while visiting Freemont street. It was very crowded, so loud, but the Evel Caneval memorabilia was fun to see. It was nice of the server to recommend the large pie with a beer pitcher special. It was perfect for our party of 4, and saved us money, too. I just wish the pizza wasn't rushed, as it was a bit undercooked for our taste, but the flavor of the tomato sauce was good. I think it was a good choice for a bite.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

The place is in the middle of the Old Vegas Downtown. The atmosphere in cool and the food comes very fast. Is like a pizza fast food. Tip: look for the daily Special offers. You can make a good deal with this..

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Across the street from the heart attack grill lays a yummy oasis of crispy crust pizza! Stopped in for a beverage and a slice...waited less than 5 mins as it was only 4 pm( but hear it gets rocking busy as the night proceeds.) Awesome service and a delightful slice of greek for me and pepperoni for the partner in crime. Cool atmosphere...and a delightful new downtown find!