“Great food, awesome location”
Review of Dal Toro Ristorante - CLOSED

Dal Toro Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: The best Patio in Las Vegas! Dal Toro Ristorante has launched a one of a kind, multi-million dollar, state of the art exotic car showroom coupled with the only true Italian restaurant at the Palazzo Hotel. An exclusive and unique setting. A private supercars and art gallery. An extraordinary backdrop for a memorable experience from 20 to 800 Guests. Enjoy traditional Italian food with contemporary twist dining, surrounded by 100 feet of marbled mosaic Palladian Italian fountains.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Have eaten here a few times and also held receptions for business - always a success. Good service (although the manager of events is very slow to respond) and great food. The patio overlooking the Strip is a terrific place to eat, weather permitting.

There are newer reviews for Dal Toro Ristorante

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was thrilled to see Dal Toro offered as a Groupon right before our trip so I purchased $35 for $60 worth of drinks and food. Made our reservations and took a table outside where we could sit next to fountain, watch the people on the Strip and the Sirens show at TI. It should have been spectacular.
The food was good, but not spectacular. We started with the Caprese, then had the caesar and insalato di campo salad and prosciutto pizza along with wine and beers. The caesar and caprese came out at the same time but we had to ask about the other salad and pizza. Our server practically ignored us and we had to go get another server to find him for us. It was frustrating and ruined not only the fun ambiance for us, but the food as well. I wasn't impressed and expected more from a restaurant at Palazzo. I wouldn't recommend it sadly.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at the Palazzo and decided to check this place out for dinner one evening [Had a coupon! :)] Went with my family, and enjoyed a nice dinner, but to be honest it wasn't anything too special. The restaurant is on the bottom floor next to the Valet station, and is a little hard to find if you're not familiar with the property. Just be sure to look at the map carefully or to ask one of the staff.

The overall quality was great, and the the food was tasty. My dad said it was the best shrimp scampi that he's ever had! I had the lobster ravioli which was delightful as well! But I was a little disappointed that there wasn't too much "risk" in the menu. Granted, it was one of the more reasonable meals in terms of price during our Vegas trip, but I was hoping to find something new on the menu that I hadn't seen before at an Italian restaurant.

The service was professional and unfailingly polite, but they did mess up my order on my dessert. I had ordered the crepes with vanilla gelato on top and they gave me chocolate instead. However, they were kind enough to bring me a couple of scoops of vanilla anyways at no extra charge, so props to the service for making it up!

Next to the restaurant is "Celebrity Cars," which despite the cool name and location is just a used car dealership showroom selling high end used automobiles. It was cool to see a Bentley GT and Lamborghini Gallardo up close, but it wasn't as impressive as I had hoped.

Overall it was a pleasant and comfortable dinner, and sometimes it's nice to have that in Vegas! But just don't expect anything too out of the ordinarily.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had no trouble getting a reservation for the Saturday night of 4th of July weekend. When we got there, it was almost empty. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly, but my husband was very disappointed with his entree. He had the airplane chicken, and felt that the sauce tasted like Frank's red hot sauce, and would be better on wings at a bar than served at a nice restaurant. Other food was good (buratta appetizer and cheese ravioli in asparagus cream sauce) but overall, we were very disappointed in the whole dinner, especially for what we paid.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped at the restaurant while walking on strip and boy were we glad we did. The restaurant was nicely appointed and not crowded at all. The food was excellent. the capellini was well executed and the portion sizes were HUGE… I also ordered the eggplant as a side and it was so authentic and flavorful, it took me back to one of my favorite restaurants in Sorrento, Italy! Definately worth a visit.