“I had heard it had gotten better.”
Review of S7 Buffet

S7 Buffet
Ranked #1,789 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Executive chefs create culinary delights and feature your choice of seafood, steak, and Mexican, Tuscan and Chinese fare with more than 200 items featured daily.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

With the change in ownership, and name from "Terrible's" to "Silver Sevens" casino, I had read that things at the buffet had improved. Not so much! From slow service being seated, with only 3 people in line, to greasy overcooked food, my stomach is begging me to never go back there again. Also the days of the 3.99 buffet are gone. Today the prices are 5.39 with player's card, and 7.39 without. About a dollar lower than places like Sam's Town and Stations casinos, but with the limited choices, and poor quality of food, I will never visit again.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at S7 Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Jane A,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience in the Buffet. Our Chef is continually improving our food quality and service to exceed your expectations. Despite your experience, we hope that you will give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The coffee was great as always. Much more food varities offered than before. Buffet food area was kept up with and very clean throughout the restaurant. Staff was attentive. We do recommend it and will return. The price is right.

Silver_Sevens, General Manager at S7 Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear AnnMarie H.,

Thank you for your taking the time to post feedback regarding your most recent visit. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at the S7 Buffet. Your input is a valuable source of information and is helpful in letting us know that the efforts of our staff have not gone unnoticed. You are truly a valued guest of ours and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Director of Marketng

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Really this was such a disappointment. The cafe right next to the buffet is somewhere I often eat and is always good. Today the buffet tempted us by promising a special Presidents Day Brunch.

It sounded astronomically better than it was.

The selection was tiny, the food was greasy and disgusting and I ended up leaving hungry - I just couldn't find enough food that I could stomach.

Really, if this is a special menu, I dread to think what the regular buffet is like.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at S7 Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear luckydonut,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at our S7 Buffet. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. I assure you that all comments are shared with our Chef who has been busy working on new menu's for both the Sterling Spoon Cafe and S7 Buffet. I assure you we take all of our guests comments very seriously and adjust accordingly.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a low-priced buffet off the strip. You get what you pay for. It was okay. I really can't hold it up to the standards of the nicer buffets in Vegas because it just wouldn't be fair. We were able to find selections that we liked. We were very fortunate that the beef brisket at the carving station was extremely good, tender and perfectly cooked. That was worth seconds.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at S7 Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear naj12,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our S7 Buffet. Although our Buffet is small, we are very proud of it. Our Chef's have been working very hard on making changes to the menu based our our guests comments. I have passed your comments along to our Chef regarding the brisket. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

great breakfast, unbeatable price. Sign for the players card then head upstairs to eat. $5 breakfast, $9 dinner. Breakfast was really good, dinner was fair...it was more like a cafeteria.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at S7 Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear deanfromidaho,

We appreciate your feedback and will certainly address your comments regarding the dinner buffet. Thank you for your positive feedback as well and we hope to see you again in the near future.