“Waste of time and money. You could hardly...”
Review of Criss Angel Believe - CLOSED

Criss Angel Believe
More attraction details
Owner description: Criss Angel, the most famous magician on the planet - in partnership with Cirque du Soleil - presents CRISS ANGEL Believe, an illusion spectacular at the Luxor Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Criss has amazed hundreds of millions on television, online, and is the most watched magician in history. Now YOU can experience his mega-hit LIVE! Witness OVER 40 of the most mind-blowing illusions ever performed. Criss Angel has not only been celebrated with more magic awards than any other magician in history, but was also named Magician of the Century and in 2012 was named Vegas' Entertainer of the Year and Best Magician in Las Vegas. Now let the magic live in you... You won't believe your eyes! See the revolutionary CRISS ANGEL Believe from Cirque du Soleil today! Are you ready?
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Waste of time and money. You could hardly tell what was going on with all the fog and lasers all over. There was some magic like doves coming out of his shirt. He cut a lady in half and didn't put her back together. I wouldn't even give this show a 1 it was a total 0.

2  Thank HeatherCollin

Reviewed August 21, 2010

Simply put, this was a terrible show. Don't waste your time, or money.

2  Thank marc593
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We attended this worthless show on Aug 11, 2010 the last night of our honeymoon. What a complete letdown and horrific waste of our time and money. We were ripped off to the tune of $144.00 by false advertising (read lies) from the show promoters. Chris Angel must be the laughing stock of all magic acts worldwide. He is nothing but an arrogant punk who prances around on stage in some incoherent manner pretending he is something special. He has zero stage presence and even bragged early on in the show following an obvious faux pas; how it didn't matter what he says or does because "I'm already paid under my contract". Not only is he full of himself, he also made several inappropriate sexual innuendos with an audience full of children. Cirque du Soleil should be embarrassed to have their name associated with this goon.

Because of being ripped off by lies and false advertising, I now endeavor to NEVER step foot in the Luxor again or attend any show with the name Cirque du Soleil associated with it. Furthermore, I have made it my personal goal to tell at least 100 people in the coming weeks to NEVER even consider this show when visiting Las Vegas.

This IS the worst show I have ever seen in LV--- or anywhere else--- and it scrapes the bottom of the entertainment barrel. Like another reviewer has stated, "the only magic Chris Angel performed was making an hour and a half of my life disappear. " What a waste of $144.00, not to mention being gouged $18 for two beers in the show lounge. I do not posses enough adjectives to describe how bad this show was, but I can guarantee I will help get the word out to save others from being screwed like we were.

If you want to see an awesome show for half the price consider Gordie Brown at the Golden Nugget. It is worth every penny.

3  Thank goldhunt
Reviewed August 16, 2010

My husband and I made the mistake of not checking the reviews to this show. Anyway, we thought this would be something different because of the Cirque du Soleil branding. The show was boring, there wasn't a single 'Wow" moment, nothing. The only consolation was that we got a 40% discount for our tickets from the Luxor box office. Still, that money could have been used for another show. What a waste of time and money.

2  Thank lifejourney54