“Criss Angel takes the Magic out of Magic!”
Review of Criss Angel Believe - CLOSED

Criss Angel Believe
More attraction details
Owner description: Criss Angel, the most famous magician on the planet - in partnership with Cirque du Soleil - presents CRISS ANGEL Believe, an illusion spectacular at the Luxor Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Criss has amazed hundreds of millions on television, online, and is the most watched magician in history. Now YOU can experience his mega-hit LIVE! Witness OVER 40 of the most mind-blowing illusions ever performed. Criss Angel has not only been celebrated with more magic awards than any other magician in history, but was also named Magician of the Century and in 2012 was named Vegas' Entertainer of the Year and Best Magician in Las Vegas. Now let the magic live in you... You won't believe your eyes! See the revolutionary CRISS ANGEL Believe from Cirque du Soleil today! Are you ready?
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Criss Angel takes the Magic out of Magic!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I just got back from Las Vegas and watched a few shows some were good and this one was HORRIBLE!!! Having viewed his shows on TV, we were expecting a pretty good show and since Cirque du Soleil was also part of his show, we expected at GREAT show...guess what...it was the suckiest show in Las Vegas. I fact it was soooo BAD that several people fell asleep during the show (including my wife). After speaking and voicing our disappointment, seems that the awfulness of this show is the best kept secret in Vegas. The MAC KING Show (a family magician) was more entertaining and even performed a similar magic trick (disappearing and reappearing in the crowd) as Criss Angel but better! Criss Angel uses his TV show to self-promote and to add excitement by showing past clips during his live show (pathetic). I'm just SHOCKED that Cirque du Soleil hasn't pulled out, being associated with this awful act tarnishes their powerful brand name.
BTW if you look at the title of the show "Criss Angel Believe" the font on the "BeLIEve" highlights the word "LIE" which should have tipped us off...just saying....Stay away...go watch Copperfield!!

4 Thank Mario D

• Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

at first i had no clue what to expect.i did get a coupon from excalibur. we saved about 20 %.we sat in the middle up one level.he had audience participation.had a few kids and adults from the audience up on stage.i loved the stage.reminded me of the old stages from the 1920s.you can take pictures in the hallway of his many bikes.no cameras during the show which is understandable.but after the show he did allow people to take pictures of him before he disappeared..i was to far away from my cameras point anyway to get anything.i could see him fine with my own eyes.but some language might not be suitable for younger kids.he used birds,fire,lighting for effect.so if you dont like any of that dont come.first show ive seen in vegas and i loved it.

1 Thank civilwarbuff26
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The real magic of Criss Angel's show”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have seen several TV shows about Criss Angel and was eagerly anticipating seeing his headliner show in Las Vegas and when I did, I came away perplexed. I was very disappointed in the quality of the show. I was even wondering if he was having a bad night.
The next night I was at another show sitting next to another couple who had been to the same Criss Angel show the night before and their opinion was excalty the same..LAME! I am truly shocked that Criss Angel can attract such huge attendance and deliver such a mediocre performance. The only magic here is that all of us cattle can be convinced to exchange over $100 apiece for such poor value. Don't waste your money, there are lots of shows you will enjoy more.

1 Thank grandefromage
Middletown, Delaware
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Worst show in Vegas”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Once again Luxor can't get anything right This show was terrible I received free tickets and still feel like i was ripped off . The show wasn't enough Magic show or Enough Cirque show. Magic was incredibly bad. Show just seems like Cris Angel wants to talk about how great he thinks he is. You better love Cris Angel if you want to have any chance of enjoying this show I cant believe Cirque puts their name on this show.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank MatthewC713
Manchester, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not value for money”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

As others have stated , his self promotion was bordering on the ridiculous, our tickets certainly we're not free in fact @ $90 each we were left disappointed .
He really needs to focus on what he was ok at , not the trumpet blowing,
Would not recommend