“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Criss Angel Believe - CLOSED

Criss Angel Believe
More attraction details
Owner description: Criss Angel, the most famous magician on the planet - in partnership with Cirque du Soleil - presents CRISS ANGEL Believe, an illusion spectacular at the Luxor Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Criss has amazed hundreds of millions on television, online, and is the most watched magician in history. Now YOU can experience his mega-hit LIVE! Witness OVER 40 of the most mind-blowing illusions ever performed. Criss Angel has not only been celebrated with more magic awards than any other magician in history, but was also named Magician of the Century and in 2012 was named Vegas' Entertainer of the Year and Best Magician in Las Vegas. Now let the magic live in you... You won't believe your eyes! See the revolutionary CRISS ANGEL Believe from Cirque du Soleil today! Are you ready?
Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I really felt like he has signed a contract and was held to doing something completely different than what he would like to do ...It didnt seem like a Cris Angel show at all. It seemed like a Las Vegas put in a box show and frankly it was disappointing. And the sad part is I think it had nothing to do with Cris? but whoever has signed him?
Just my opinion, but thats what I thought.

3 Thank IloveVegas72

• Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Not Your Typical Cirque du Soleil”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Every year my wife and I go to Vegas and have a dinner and a show to celebrate our Anniversary. This year we had dinner Craftsteak( see other review) and decided to see Criss Angel Believe. We had excellent seats (thanks to M Life and and the Concierge at the MGM Grand) we sat right in the center and stage level. Now we typically see a Cirque du Soleil show while in Vegas as is our tradition. We didn't know what to expect as everyone knows Criss Angel is an illusionist. Though it wasn't what we expected, I would have to admit we both enjoyed the show. If your expecting high wire acts and acrobatics this is not the show. But if you want an entertaining magic show you should see this show. There are bits of comedy and good illusions. I see people criticizing the show, but knowing he is an illusionist and not your typical Cirque du Soleil performer, people shouldn't have such expectations. Having seen his illusions on TV, you have to expect that he's going to perform Illusions and not an acrobatic, feats of strength, or balance act. His show is entertaining and fun to watch. We had a good time and didn't regret seeing the show. Everyone that saw the performance gave a standing ovation and loved his show.So be forewarned it's a performance act of Criss Angel with Cirque du Soleil. It's a Magic Show! so if you like a good illusion go see the show.

3 Thank JUSTINTIMETWO
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A waste of your hard earned buck- show stinks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was expecting a solid performance and was quite dissapointed in the entire show. I was upset with the security officer interrupting the couple next to us because he was texting. The officer was rude and discourteous to the guest and disruptive to the rest of the people around. Definitely inappropriate for children.

6 Thank BAH702
Phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had buy one get one free VIP show Tickets thru MGM Casinos so we decided to see this show. To consider this a "Cirque" show is so false. He is pompous and it was the same trick over and over. Very disappointing. Recommend KA or Love at the Mirage. Do not waste your money for this guy. I still do not know how this is considered to be a Cirque show.

5 Thank alyson628
Newcastle
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not cirque du soleil”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went expecting acrobats & got a magic show. This was not what I was expecting. If you like Chriss angel then maybe this is for you but I have seen better. Definitely not for those wanting an acrobatic show,

Visited April 2013