“Very disappointing”
Review of Criss Angel Believe - CLOSED

Criss Angel Believe
More attraction details
Owner description: Criss Angel, the most famous magician on the planet - in partnership with Cirque du Soleil - presents CRISS ANGEL Believe, an illusion spectacular at the Luxor Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Criss has amazed hundreds of millions on television, online, and is the most watched magician in history. Now YOU can experience his mega-hit LIVE! Witness OVER 40 of the most mind-blowing illusions ever performed. Criss Angel has not only been celebrated with more magic awards than any other magician in history, but was also named Magician of the Century and in 2012 was named Vegas' Entertainer of the Year and Best Magician in Las Vegas. Now let the magic live in you... You won't believe your eyes! See the revolutionary CRISS ANGEL Believe from Cirque du Soleil today! Are you ready?
Reviewed October 26, 2012

One word to discribe the show would be 'meh'. I was expecting a full on show full of illusions. What I got was 1.5hours of Criss Angel talking about how many you-tube hits hes had, a video of him as a child, plugging his magic kit in the gift shop, and how much money he gives to make a wish foundation. Most of the rest of it is his assistants doing their stuff. He did a levitiation, a couple of teleports, sawed someone in half and not much else.
I spent the whole show waiting for the amazing illusion which never came. It was a big let down. Also its advertised as a Cirque De Solei show. Dont let this fool you, there is no acrobatics or anything remotely related to Cirque. If Cirque were smart they would not promote this show, as it gives them a bad name.
At the end of the show it was like "where were the illusions?"
We had seats in the second section. We asked the usher and she moved us into the front section because the theatre wasnt very full. She did this to a lot of other people too.

6  Thank helnmat

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Be so close of him, and didn't see how he do he's trick... impressive. Personnaly, it's a must to be seen in Vegas, if you like Magic.

1  Thank Baronming
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you are looking for a Cirque du Soleil show this is not the place for you. It's a magic show and for me a really good one. I went with my to the 7pm show on oct 25 and had a great time. We had cheap tickets and got upgraded to empty seats which really helped.
I had read a lot of reviews here and was expecting to be disapointed, but it wasn't like that at all. I understan why people dont like it, there are no acrobatics, no flying cirque du soleil moves, it's Criss Angel doing a magic show.
For $75 dollars tickets it was a pretty good show. Wouldn't pay more.

1  Thank Andres T
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The show was terrible and very immature with stupid comedy. It was worse than a high school magic show. Definately not worth the money. I went to the 7 pm show on October 19th 2012. They had a malfuntion when the motorcyle dropped and injured 2 people. There was no WOW factor.....we kept waiting for it and it never came. WORST SHOW IN VEGAS!!!!

3  Thank Chris L
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I attended the 9:30 show last night. The theater was really cool...but that's where the coolness factor pretty much ended. We purchased tickets for $140.00 a piece. We were afraid we wouldn't be able to see the magic well if we were up in the back section, where the cheaper seating was. Well we were wrong. The theater is not very big and the tricks are not so intricate so you would be able to see everything from even from the back section. My BF is a mind freak fan. This show was nothing like the tv show. Half of it was a video as criss as a child and him talking with patrons... The other half was him and his assistants doing disappearing tricks. There was nothing circ de soliel about this show and it was a huge let down. If you are a hard core angel fan go with the 50 or 70 dollar tickets. If your not a HUGE Fan and there to see him specifically go to a real circ de soliel show! We went to ka and it was amazing!

4  Thank PetRadDoc