“great scenery, wonderful service”
Review of Trevi

Trevi
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 27, 2013

You already know just by where you are that it's going to be on the expensive side. Ignore that and enjoy the ambiance, scenery, and great people watching. The food is terrific, we had some kind of chicken dish that had potatoes, asparagus, peas and a wonderful light sauce. My wife and I almost always split a meal and this was ample enough when paired with the complimentary bread.

The drink menu is extensive enough and we found a nice glass of Pinot Grigio for $9. We indulged in dessert as well, the decadent chocolate lava cake. Wonderful!!! A bit pricey at $10 but extremely tasty.

The service was excellent without being overbearing. Didn't have to wait long for anything, food, drinks, dessert. All in all, a very nice place to dine.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went as a guest to a pre-wedding party. Service was OK, especially due to the size of the group. Prices seemed to be a bit inflated for the quality and quantity of the food. I gave the Veal Parm about 3.5/5 rating.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Husband and I enjoyed a meal at Trevi - we figured based on it's location it would be a little gimicky but it wasn't the case.

Hostess seemed a little off, but our waiter made up for this - he had great balance of being there when we needed and letting us enjoy our meal together. Food to the table was very quick - almost a little too quick as it was nice to take in our surroundings ;-)

I had the Fettuccine Chicken Carbonara. Thought it was a little strange to find this recipe with onion, peas and mushrooms (chef seemed happy to leave out the peas and mushrooms for me as this isn't a typical recipe here in the UK as far as I am aware). Perhaps used too much onion, and weirdly enough some tomato appeared in the dish?! But it was cooked a treat and everyone likes their food in different ways so can't knock them. I tried some of my husbands pizza which I thought was absolutely delicious.

Some aspects of the menu seemed a little pricier than The Cheesecake Factory (my entree for example), but wouldn't deter us from eating there again and trying something different.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We came here for a quick dinner and some drinks by the fountain. We had the calamari, a large salad and the shrimp scampi. The view was fantastic, the service attentive and pretty quick. It was exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Food was average, portions are huge, but nothing special. Service was quick despite it being almost full when we visited.

As a heads up if you are seated in the vicinity of the fountain, you have to yell in order to talk to your table, it's roaring. This ruined our experience of what would have been a good dining experience.

There are better Italian restaurants in Vegas.