“Very cool setting”
Review of Trevi

Trevi
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The setting for this restaurant - overlooking the Trevi Fountain was really cool. Yes, sitting out there is a tad noisy but you feel like you are in Rome! Would absolutely recommend sitting outside. The atmosphere was outstanding, service quite good, and the food was good. I didn't give the food as high a rating as my husband. We had pizza (very good), Chicken carbonara (ok) and Ravioli with vodka sauce (good). I thought both of the pasta dishes could use more sauce. I would recommend making a reservation, we did for 6:30 and were seated very quickly.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The Trevi is located in Caesars Palace and is located beside the Trevi Fountain. The Pizza is excellent. The price is very good. The atmosphere is outstanding! Great service. I cannot say enough good about this place. It is our favourite place for lunch while in Vegas. It's a must do, don't miss it!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Trevi is a great restaurant. I'm having my wedding in Vegas this coming December so I had looked into Trevi for a venue location. Out of curiosity I wanted to try the food, see how the service was, etc so I had dinner here with my fiancé. We both loved the food, drinks, and my god the tiramisu was out of this world! Best tiramisu I've ever had. Our server was exceptional- very helpful, always checked in on us, and gave us some good recommendations. We had a wonderful experience here. So good, that we decided to host our Rehearsal dinner here the night before our wedding.

On a side note- the event managers, Michelle and Lanette have been SO helpful in providing me with info and working with me on menu options, and are very responsive. I cannot say enough nice things about how helpful Michelle has been!

All in all I've had a wonderful experience with Trevi and I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The portions are huge, so try to order and share. Pasta amazing. Pizza amazing. Wine to die for. Don't eat all day and gorge here. Set on the palazzo and watch the people go by as you drink and dine.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My group was craving italian. We went shopping and came across this restaurant. I ordered their signature seafood pasta dish. Was yummy. My husband and I split the dish was plenty to share. Ordered the antipasto and calamari for appetizers, perfect for our group of five. I recommend sitting on the patio because it is right next to the fountains at Caesars. Will definitely be returning.