“Never go in this pseudo-italian restaurant”
Review of Trevi

Trevi
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am french and I was with 2 italian friends. This restaurant is not italian at all. we ordered a "tomato mozzarela like at home" and shrimp coktail. The mozzarela was a terrible paste with no relation with cheese, and the shrimps were totally dry with some ketchup!!!!!!! Coktail sauce is mayonnaise ketchup and not only ketcup...
They were serving on the table some olive oil with no taste like colored water and the bread was something but not related with bread at all.
In addition you are close the fountain with so much noise that you cannot speak and with drops of water all the time. I spoke with the manager with no reaction at all regardin g my comments!!
So please avoid this restaurant!!!!! Which is not a restaurant...

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We sat right by the fountain for a scenic birthday dinner! The server was friendly but birthday dessert wasn't complimentary. The sauce was too-tomato-ish but guys enjoyed the Eggplant Parmesan. Their starter breads were delicious.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Likes: great people watching location in the middle of the Forum Shops, good pizzas & salads, large portions.
Dislikes: dark lighting, chlorine smell from the nearby fountain, somewhat noisy due to same.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We wanted to go to Gordon Ramses restaurant in Caesar’s, however, being a large group of 17 we were denied. We walked to the Forum Mall and found Trevi by fluke. They were quite busy however they were able to get us a table of 17 right by the fountain “under” the stars. Crystal the hostess and our waiter (whose name has slipped my mind) were excellent they separated our bills and made us feel very welcome. THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT..

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I returned to this place twice during my stay in Vegas. Not primary because of the food, more of seating availability. The food is however very good, so I had no problem what so ever to return. The service can be slow when during peak hours and my waiter during my second visit was not Mr Sunshine. Based on the waiters, this place might have got a lower grade, but the people in the kitchen did a very good job, so a 4 is motivated! Nice setting besides a fountain, but plan for a noisy environment - running water is noisy!

Been to Trevi? Share your experiences!