“Lots of Meat”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 4,869 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
New York
“Lots of Meat”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had reservations for 19 people. This was my first visit. There is a wonderful salad bar with about 100 things at least on it. At the table they serve a small bowl (family style) of mashed potatoes and another of fried plantains. You can request more as needed. The "meat men" come around with chunks of meat on a large skewer. Everyone has a set of tongs at their place setting. You hold onto the piece of meat as it's being cut from the skewer. The finest beef, lamb, pork, chicken you've ever tasted. There was sausages and ribs as well. You are given a small paper disc that is red on one side and green on the other. If it's green bring more food. If you flip it over to red it means no more thanks. You can flip it back an forth as needed.The desserts are wonderful!! There is a wide range of desserts available.

• Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Palm Springs, California, USA
“Awesome, awesome, awesome”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I’ve been to three different Brazilian restaurants and Texas de Brazil is so far above the rest. The quality of the food, the attention of the servers and the atmosphere can’t be beat. Besides the “gauchos” delivering incredible selections of beef, chicken, lamb and sausage to your table, their version of a salad bar puts all other Brazilian restaurants to shame. It’s more like an anti-pasta bar. Of course they have the usual lettuce and veggies, but they also had sliced meats, cheeses and soups that were outstanding. The night I was there I couldn’t get enough of the lobster bisque.

Be sure to make reservations!

• Visited August 2013
“Fogo de Chao beware”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food was fantastic. First time visiting a Texas de Brazil. We normally go to Fogo de Chao. We've not been to the Fogo in Vegas so I don't know if it is good but the Texas de Brazil was spectacular. The food was top notch. The garlic mashed potatoes made a nice addition. Steaks were full of flavor. Little disappointed in the service at the end of the meal.

Visited August 2013
Issaquah, Washington
“Not just the best meal in Vegas, the best meal ever.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I will judge all restaurants based on this meal. I wish I could given this place extra stars. I knew I would love this place because it was all you can eat meat. What I did not expect was the salad bar to be so awesome. I may come back for salad bar only. Everything I had was delicious. The only negative I have about this place is that their was so many different things for me to try, I could not possibly try all of them without overeating and feeling sick. Bacon wrapped filet mignon had to be the favorite meat I ate from the meats. And the roasted beet salad from the salad bar. The service was great and the price was about $45 a person and $5 for my 5 year old son. Wish they had this in Seattle.

• Visited June 2013
Truro, United Kingdom
“IF YOUR HUNGRY”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great place to take the family. Our young children just loved the high quality of food unlike the buffets on the strip. It was a break away from the loud casinos and also a nice stroll afterward into the shopping district. We were referred to Texas de Brazil by our tour guide. The food is very good quality and the meat and chicken were just tasty. The salad bar is just divine! I went back for seconds.

Visited August 2013

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!