“We live this place.”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a business meeting in Vegas and went to Texas de Brazil afterwards. There was 7 of us and not one complaint. The food was great and the wine selection was wonderful. I can't wait to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is the most amazing and unique dinning experience I have ever been too. While at first glance it looks way to expensive, it's really worth every penny. From the moment we walked in to the second we left we were treated with respect and experience amazing quality service. Our server went over "how things work" as we had never been there before in a respectful tone. We got extra help from other workers at the salad bar because our son had fallen into a deep sleep and had to be carried. The salad bar is not really a salad bar, its all kinds of unique food options that we normally would not gravitate towards, but everything we tried was amazing. Now to the meat. AMAZING! Not only is the "buffet" meat sliced and served right at your table, it's incredible quality and the choices are endless. If you've never had a bacon wrapped fillet or piece of chicken don't try it here first because you will never be able to repeat the quality unless you go back. We loved everything about this place, and will return.

1  Thank AmLucha
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We're living in Belgium, but whenever we're in the States and in the neighborhood of a Texas de Brazil restaurant we'll always try to have dinner there. We've done TDB at Miami Beach, Orlando, Hallandale, Fort Lauderdale and Vegas. To describe these restaurants in one word: FANTASTIC. The one in Vegas is located 10 min of the strip at a shopping square, easily reachable by cab.

You're probably thinking... Why would I drive 10 min to a restaurant when I've got such a large and good choice near the strip. Well, I can tell you, just try it and you will not be disappointed. The quality and choice of meat, the fantastically delicious salad bar and the great cocktails make this the nr. 1 restaurant in Vegas.

Not a restaurant to go to with small kids. Than again, why would you visit Vegas with small kids anyway.

1  Thank Roel19
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I highly recommend this place if you love meat. A tad expensive but I feel I got what I paid for. Seven of us with three bottles of wine and a few drinks was $700 including tips. It was areal treat and I will be booking there again for sure

1  Thank ipaidforit
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The place was packed! As well as they should be. This was my wife and I's first time here. My in laws recommended taking us here for our anniversary dinner and what a cool experience. As busy as they were, the server was always on top of getting us fresh plates and keeping the garlic mashed potatoes and fried bananas on the table, as well as drinks filled. The salad bar was one of the best I've ever seen. I could have filled up there alone with the fancy cheeses and gourmet options and soups, but I heard meat was coming. And boy did it ever! The only problem is once you turn your tab over to green, you got bombarded with some of the most fantastic cuts of meat. Good problem to have I'd say! Everything was cooked right and with so many options you learned to just take a little here and a little there and give yourself the chance to try as much as you can. Good job Texas De Brazil, we'll return!

1  Thank Twonk82