“Take Big Horn tours to visit the Hoover Dam!”

Bighorn Hummer Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$211.96*
and up
Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We booked the Hoover Dam tour with Big Horn Tours and we're so glad we did. Our tour guide Bill was fun and informative and bore an uncanny resemblance to 'Walker - Texas Ranger'!!
Bill was a walking encyclopedia about all things Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam. I had been to the Hoover Dam before but on a bus tour. Cramped and with no commentary...forget about it!
Big Horn Wild West tours are brilliant and as we visit Las Vegas often we will definitely book again.

1  Thank kiwibird63
in 3 reviews
"morning tour"
"power plant"
in 6 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"sky walk"
"enjoyable trip"
in 3 reviews
"flora and fauna"
in 4 reviews
"his knowledge"

Reviewed June 14, 2010

Scott was our tour guide and we had a laugh and he was easy going. Had lots of knowledge so we could bombard him with questions. We went with friends who was celebrating thier 20th wedding anniversary and Scott signed a photo for them which was a nice touch.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

We took this tour out to the Grand Canyon, and really enjoyed it. Marie, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. She mentioned several times that if there was something we wanted to see or do on the way to please say so. We stopped and got pictures of wild horses, and cattle that were on the road. We went cross country across ranch land that saved a little time, but also let you see the real country, not just the scenes along the highway. Some of the roads are a little rough, but living on a farm it was not a big deal to me, and I rather enjoyed that aspect.

This is a great way to see the area between Vegas and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

Our one splurge for our trip to LV was taking a hummer tour to the Grand Canyon. Originally I had thought I would take this trip alone since my husband had a convention, so I didn't blink at the cost. But then he saw the website and decided we needed to do it together. I am SO glad we did. Marie was our driver. She is a wealth of information, very friendly, and knows the ins and outs of where we went. We visited the Grand Canyon (my first time), stopped to take pictures of the Joshua Trees, and stopped by Hoover Dam. It was a wonderful day! I took 280 pictures alone today! Thank you so much to Bighorn. (And, Marie, if you read this, there will be something coming to you in the mail once we are home.)

See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2010

Bighorn Wild West Hummer Tours was an exciting and informative trip to the Hoover Dam. First it was Awesome to drive in a Hummer rather than a bus because we were able to go off road at one point, something that would not have been possible on a bus. It was also more personalized because it was just my husband, mother-in-law, myself and our tour guide/ driver, Bill who was friendly and informative re: the Dam and the Las Vegas and Lake Mead areas. I'd recommend this tour to everyone looking to visit the Hoover Dam.