Review Highlights
Las Vegas Grand Canyon

Had a wonderful day Bill was a great guide left early so we beat the heat and the crowds. We had... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2020
Margaret C
SeaTac, Washington
via mobile
Tour Guide Brett was Awesome!!

I called and asked the Owner for a specialized tour for the two of us. He was more than ready to... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020
LifeAdventure40

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $114.99
from $59.99
from $124.00
from $229.99
More Info
All reviews off road grand canyon tour hoover dam west rim boulder city diamond creek great tour hualapai ranch driver guide helicopter trip highly recommend this company take photos las vegas sign skywalk wildlife vehicle tribe
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Scott was our tour guide and we had a laugh and he was easy going. Had lots of knowledge so we could bombard him with questions. We went with friends who was celebrating thier 20th wedding anniversary and Scott signed a photo for them which was a nice touch.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

We took this tour out to the Grand Canyon, and really enjoyed it. Marie, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. She mentioned several times that if there was something we wanted to see or do on the way to please say so. We stopped and got pictures of wild horses, and cattle that were on the road. We went cross country across ranch land that saved a little time, but also let you see the real country, not just the scenes along the highway. Some of the roads are a little rough, but living on a farm it was not a big deal to me, and I rather enjoyed that aspect.

This is a great way to see the area between Vegas and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

Our one splurge for our trip to LV was taking a hummer tour to the Grand Canyon. Originally I had thought I would take this trip alone since my husband had a convention, so I didn't blink at the cost. But then he saw the website and decided we needed to do it together. I am SO glad we did. Marie was our driver. She is a wealth of information, very friendly, and knows the ins and outs of where we went. We visited the Grand Canyon (my first time), stopped to take pictures of the Joshua Trees, and stopped by Hoover Dam. It was a wonderful day! I took 280 pictures alone today! Thank you so much to Bighorn. (And, Marie, if you read this, there will be something coming to you in the mail once we are home.)

Reviewed June 11, 2010

Bighorn Wild West Hummer Tours was an exciting and informative trip to the Hoover Dam. First it was Awesome to drive in a Hummer rather than a bus because we were able to go off road at one point, something that would not have been possible on a bus. It was also more personalized because it was just my husband, mother-in-law, myself and our tour guide/ driver, Bill who was friendly and informative re: the Dam and the Las Vegas and Lake Mead areas. I'd recommend this tour to everyone looking to visit the Hoover Dam.

Reviewed June 7, 2010

What a great tour company. We went on the morning Hoover Dam Tour, with Marie. We were supposed to have another couple with us but, they never even made it to Vegas. Which was great for us, we got to have a few stops along with the tour. We were outside our hotel expecting to wait for the Hummer to show up as we were not to be at the door untill 7:40. Marie was there waiting for us at 7:30, off to a great start. Off to the next hotel to pick up the other couple, they weren't there so off we went.
We asked Marie if we could stop by the Las Vegas sign and she said sure. She was even there to take our picture for us. Next stop Hoover Dam. We arrived in time for the first tour of the day. Marie even told us to sit on the far side of the little theater to have a better chance of getting out quickly. Great advice. We were one of the first in line for the elevators, this would have been better if both were working but only one was up and running. We took the tour and then had a small amount of time to get pictures and look around. We would have had more but, there were a few glitches on the tour, nothing that anybody had any control over.
We had asked Marie if we could stop at the Alan Bible Visitor center at Lake Mead for a National Park Passport stamp and she said sure. After that we had our picture taken at one of the Lake Mead National park signs. These two stops were extra an not on the tour list but Marie was nice and took the time to help us with our quirks.
After that we were back to Las Vegas, instead of our hotel Marie dropped us off at Margaritaville, per our request.
It was great having our "Personal" tour guide. Big Horn Hummer Tours if number 1 in my book and if we ever go back we will take their Death Valley day trip.

Thank you again to our guide Marie, she was wonderful and had a lot of knowledge about the area.

1  Thank smily21