“Poor Quality of service , staff attacked my credibility and honesty” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wynn Las Vegas Casino

Wynn Las Vegas Casino
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.98*
and up
3- or 4-hour Las Vegas Bar Crawl
Ranked #7 of 446 things to do in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Meeting rooms, Hot tub, Non-Smoking Rooms, Business Center with Internet Access, Drycleaning Service, Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room, Restaurant, Swimming Pool
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Poor Quality of service , staff attacked my credibility and honesty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I fully support comments of my friends who were with me at the Wynn on 13th November . I was so looking forward to an evening at the pool side restaurant bar "Lake of Dreams" My wife and i were with friends celebrating our silver wedding anniversary. The quality of service from the waitress was at best poor, but her ensuing attitude was rude threatening aggressive and down right accusing.

She made three visits to the table to take orders for a round of seven drinks and still managed to totally ignore my wife , who was left drinkless. When we came to pay the bill we duly coughed up including an automatic 18% gratuity, ( i thought a gratuity was something your offered voluntarily to your host as a way of thanking them for their service ugh!!!) am i missing the point here.

She returned to the table a short while later stating that we were three dollars short. I don't think that we made any mistakes and my friend Judy who handled the cash was adamant that we had paid the correct amount. Still i was prepared to pay the extra three dollars to avoid any embarrassment or misunderstanding. However, what really offended me was the attitude of the waitress and then her supervisor. She immediately stated that she would prove her case by examining the CCTV as we were all on camera. I felt very embarrassed by this comment as i felt she was attacking our honesty and integrity.

A few minutes later the duty manager attended and far from being diplomatic, immediately supported her subordinate by accusing us of deliberately short changing the bill. She pointed to three dollars on the table stating "There,s the missing three dollars" I had actually put that on the table in order to settle the dispute as i just did not want any hassle especially as this was supposed to a special occasion for my wife and i.

I will never got to the Wynn again and this has left us with a very poor experience of this establishment. Clearly the attitude of the two staff members makes me wander if this is endemic of all the hotel staff.

10 Thank Andrew H

• Vietnamese first
Boca Raton, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Amazing Wynn Experience, STOP your searching! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We are at the Vegas airport now waiting for the Red Eye back to S Florida so let me be frank before i board the plane. If you are seeking luxury, attentiveness, style, sophistication great location, excellent food (not a fan of the buffet) great friendly staff, heated pool and just an overall excellent time then stop your searching and book the Wynn.

Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Hotel stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

First time here,enjoyed it. Great hotel great rooms. Coming from Australia we really noticed the smoking. Cigars. Not good. Standard in most casino I know but still the place stinks of cigars. The sooner they are out lawed the better. A few over priced restaurant's,better value at other casinos. Staff were Excellent,good value room. Overseas guests don't pay resort charge but Internet is $14 a device per day. Tip. Tether devices to save money. We didn't know :-(

Lambertville, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best hotel to us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have been before stayed at bell ago and visited with 2 friends first timers
It was fabulous.
The staff is amazing . Hotel is so pretty and clean. Le reve was so great u must do VIP
Seating well worth it.
The rooms with panoramic views are also worth it.
Restaurants are great as well overall a very good weekend

Visited November 2013
Nederland, Texas, United States
“➕ Haggard & Jones”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went to see Garth in Oct on a 20th anniversary trip to Vegas. And WOW I'm sure happy we made the decision to see this show! Garth is a good ol boy and he shares his story of his influences! He loved his momma :) we were on ROW Z but I have to say it wasn't a bad seat! Just him and his guitar and he still sounds great! A definite MUST SEE!

Visited October 2013

Been to Wynn Las Vegas Casino? Share your experiences!