“Nothing spetacular, but not bad”

Wynn Las Vegas Casino
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
$43.99*
Shop and Shuttle Las Vegas
Ranked #8 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Restaurant, Hot tub, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room, Meeting rooms, Business Center with Internet Access, Non-Smoking Rooms, Drycleaning Service
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nothing spetacular, but not bad”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The casino is a nice size, plenty of different machines to play. The area infront of the casino is pretty, with a garden woodsy type look, great for pictures.
I get offers for hotel stays all the time but I have not utilized them because of the resort fee. I do not use those amenities when I stay in LV and don't want to have to pay for things I don't use.

Visited March 2013

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My, My!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We walked in the last day of our trip. I wish we stayed here as well. Mr. Wynn knows what he is doing. Everything was spot on. The eye to detail will simply blow you away. You must walk through the Wynn which leads into the Encore. Just take your time and notice all the details in color, texture, marble, chandeliers, every thing has a place and is so eye appealing.

Visited March 2013
Deep River, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loved this place”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Wow we visited all the casinos on the strip and parked at this place smelled wonderful. I could still smell it when I got home. The red card was great we earned 3 free buffets just playing slots and getting enough points we didn't really lose money and got the buffets. Awesome my fave will always make this place number one. Not overly crowded. The staff is very warm and friendly and make u feel important. This place will be the reason I go back to Vegas. Great experience for our first time.

Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“First class all the way!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here for a few days while attending a conference. Great hotel, pool, casino, and restaurants. Very central to all of the basic Vegas attractions on the strip.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Armando G
Newton, Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great place to visit”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Super easy parking and much closer than other casinos. We played slots and walked around. We loved the atmosphere and even walked through the Ferrari store. Very classy and extremely clean!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Erin S

Been to Wynn Las Vegas Casino? Share your experiences!