“Good place for snacking”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #210 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My first visit here was last year. My son performed there. They have a mechanical bull!! The food was ok, good wings and fries, but nothing major. A great place to grab finger food and drinks.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

First time there with a friend, and I wanted to go back the next day. It was loud due to the bar, but the atmosphere was fun. Waitress very friendly and helpful. We split the food because it was so much. We had the chicken lettuce wraps and burger. The best I have had in a long time

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Found the menu of the restaurant browsing the web and decided that we had to go there! The restaurant was packed the entire time we were there, had no reservation but decided to wait, got to the bar and ordered some Kona Longboard Lager and within 15 min we were seated in our table. They have over 100 beers for your to pick, right when you walk in you can see the cages that supply the beer on tap right to the bar, amazing! Our table was right next to the kitchen (I could not be any happier) I was able to see what was happening in the kitchen, very clean, organized, everybody has an specific task on the restaurant. Our server was amazing (Ron, Rodney, I wish I had written his name) very charming, not intrusive but always pending on our table. Ordered the Hawaiian Poke Stack as an appetizer and the flavor took me back to my time in Maui, very impressed! As main course I ordered the Ahi Sliders, caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, perfectly cooked ahi tuna accompained with fantastic homemade fries!
I have eaten in a few high end burger places and this is one of the best meals I ever had, atmosphere is incredible, price is reasonable and food is just outstanding. Menu has a variety of dishes from burgers and sandwiches to pastas, seafood and steaks.
I have been raving about this place all over Facebook and Twitter and I strongly recommend it! I
I will be in Vegas for a couple of weeks more and I will def come back!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The Yard House near LAS has the most extensive beer on tap menu I have ever run across. Come thirsty my friends. The beer menu is pages long and truly something to experience, I had a Yard of Scottish Ale that was out of this world. Oh yeah, the food was very good as well, particularly well matched for beer. The food menu includes numerous light appetizers such as Eda Mame, Hummus, Guacamole and chips, or my favorite – the Ahi Poke Bowl. As I mentioned, it’s near the airport and the perfect stop before you catch your next flight! If you are a beer lover, this place is tops!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I came here back in March of 2010 (The visit box wouldn't let me go back that far, hence the 2013). We were a very large group and some of us decided to just get appetizers and drinks. The selection was fantastic and the food... WOW!!! We got the Onion Ring Tower, the Chicken Nachos and the Spicy Tuna Roll. I'm a huge fan of all three and by far the best I've had from anywhere. My next Vegas trip, this place is a must to stop in at for food and drinks. The prices were great and the staff was very pleasant. I think maybe next time I'll go earlier so I can walk around and check out all the shops and everything around it!

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!