“Great Pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Enterprise
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Familia is definitely our go-to pizza shop. Great pizza, garlic knots, and everything!

“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

Not a slice from NYC, but the best in this neighborhood.

Las Vegas, NV
“One of the better Pizza places in Las Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2008

I live in Las Vegas and I try to find every pizza place in town to try. This is one of the best NY style pizzas in town. My favorite pizza is Upper Crust in Summerlin, but this is almost as good and I've never been dissapointed. It's run by a father/son team and they have other italian fare. My son ate their Eggplant Parmasan (spl?) and he loved it.

Their peperoni pizza is fabulous. Their sauce is unique/sweet and delicious. Their crust (thin) is the best (they have thick too, but I didn't try it yet). The flavor of the crust is fabulous, probably the best I've had and it is crisp/cruncy on the bottom without them having to burn the pizza.

They have about four tables for dine/in. They do take out too. They are directly behind BOMA'S bar and grill. This is the best pizza in the South West part of Vegas. My other favorite pizza's are: Metro Pizza, Upper Crust, Broadway Pizza. If you're ever in San Diego, don't miss my all time favorite which is a dive called Napoleone Pizza in National City California. That one is our family best!!!

Been to Familia Pizzeria? Share your experiences!