14,124 results
All reviews observation deck roxy's diner select room thrill rides world restaurant the deuce the main strip the north end fremont street long walk rental car grand canyon trip to vegas casino las monorail starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Room had no view couldn't get hot water, really not a very good deal.Had the room for 2 nights pre paid gave last night away and moved to another hotel.Dont think I would stay again.The price wasn't even great.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a table for 8 the views were fantastic the waiter was very knowledgeable about the food and sights.
We had the set menu and there was far too much food all cooked lovely and the steak was absolutely perfect

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No water in the room. No power. Nobody to contact or complaint. Totally spoiled the mood. I am from India. Staff is only after money and tips. Location is very far off. Just don't fall for Stratosphere Tower. Zero value. Circus Circus is much better and cheaper option. There are more than thousand guests wandering here and there absolutely clueless of what to do. No human interface and systems just not working.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We woke up to no electricity this morning which was not restored until 9am. The electricity is restored and now we have no running water. We cannot reach anyone on the hotel phones or on our cellphones. it had been three hours of this madness so far with no running water in site. The hotel maids and maintenance have no answers for us as they walk up and down the halls looking just as lost as we are. We have not been offered any additional assistance or options. We will have to go to our family members hotel just to take a shower before a wedding that starts soon! I believe the department of health would like to be informed of situations such as these.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd give zero stars if I could as I'm literally sitting here in their hotel room in which I am unable to use the toilet or even wash my hands because their water is turned off... but doesn't really matter if I can shower because there's been no electricity since 6am this morning so I wouldn't be able to get ready for my event today anyway. The VIP host said they could send up "some bottles of water". Bottles. Of. Water. Great idea. Send up 15 cases and I'll just fill up the bathtub and sit in the dark...

No running water. No air conditioning. No lights. No partner hotel to put us in. And no timeline as to when the electricity and water will be turned back on. I couldn't hate this place more right now if I tried.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple