Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #113 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed at "the Strat" for the third time in October 2012. Nothing seems to change but it definately offers good sized rooms and very good value for money if you don't mind being the last hotel on The Strip. Changes to the Deuce bus service including price have made the Strat a little less appealing but if you like to get away from the madding crowd at the end of the day it is still well worth considering. The rooftop rides and Skyjump certainly are not to be missed fur adrenaline junkies. Not planning another trip to Vegas but would probably stay there again as I have not found anything particularly adverse other than perhaps its location.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to see The Frankie Moreno show last night, not feeling well, with severe throat pain. I needed something cold , ice or ice cream to help the pain.
I was pleasantly surprised at how incredibly kind and caring two different employees were to me. First, at their Roxy's diner, long line of people were ahead of me to be seated. I had just a few minutes before show time. I explained, in a whisper due to pain, my predicament to a lovely young lady, you explained the situation to her manager they nicely, with great concern, brought me vanilla ice cream. I've never had been treated more nicely anywhere, until after the show, when my throat started killing me again because it is hard to not make noise and sing along at the brilliant Frankie Moreno, anybody that would like a real fun, special evening, you will not regret, go see this show. My brief, but honest and fairly qualified review. He is the next Elvis, but actually way better in many ways. Don't miss him. After the show I went to a bartender. He could tell I was in pain. He brought me a glass of ice. This young man was as sweet, kind, and concerned as he can be. Asked me if I needed help getting out, or did I need a doctor. So kind. The show couldn't have been any better, nor could the employees have been any nicer to me. Best experience at a hotel I've ever had. Thank you to those special kids that came to my aid. Thanks to Frankie, his talented two brothers and his parents, who I was lucky to meet after the show. Sweet people all.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Buddymamie
sbilello, Front Office Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to the Stratosphere. We are excited to hear of the excellent service you received from our staff here at the Stratosphere. We are also very glad that you had a great time at the Frankie Moreno Show. We hope to see you again soon!

Candace Hughes
Assistant Hotel Manager
Candace.Hughes@StratosphereHotel.com

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Located at the north edge of the strip is this very nice hotel. Book the rooms well ahead and you'll get a very deal.

Really nothing to blame at. Very neat, highly professional staff and excellent ambiance all around.

Very friendly dealers at the Casino tables that do not really get too crowded even on weekend. Good number of options for wide variety of restaurants and food courts in walk-able distance.

1  Thank gai3ravi
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The room itself was ok,satisfactory.The biggest problem that I had was the wait to be checked in and out.I didn't really see any problem except they don't seem to be in any hurry.It's A fairly large place.they had or 5 people at the check in.Maybe I'm exaggerating but it seemed like it took 30-40 minutes for 3 or 4 people in line.
Um as far as things to do at the hotel,it's great.They have A small mall.Andof course they have the sky dome or whatever where ya jump off.Now that's pretty cool.I would stay there again,if it's discounted.

Room Tip: N/A I'm of no help.I just took whatever room that they gave me
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay because of the line wait. Quality service to our guests is of the utmost importance to us, and it is distressing to find we have fallen short in our efforts as this is the only way for us to know where we need improvement. Thank you for your comments, concerns, and for taking the time in doing this review.

Candace Hughes
Assistant Front Office Manager
Candace.Hughes@StratosphereHotel.com

Reviewed December 18, 2013

So there is that good ole' saying that you get what you pay for right? Well in this case I ended up only needing a hotel for an extra night while staying in Vegas and didn't want to pay anything over $100 just for less than 24hrs. I use the Orbitz mobile app and first hotel that popped up was the stratosphere for $29 a night! What a steal because after being a bit apprehensive to book this room do to the area of the strip it's located in, I got past that and gave this place the benefit of doubt. Sure enough when i checked into my room it actually was a pleasant surprise! WOW it had to have been in the renovated tower (Central) because the hallways were clean, free of that nasty smoke smell and the room was your basic over night room. If you need a quick place to crash for a crazy cheap price consider this place!

Room Tip: Ask For A Room In The Central Tower
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank BugattiBoi88
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stayed here for one night before meeting my friends at another hotel, and so it's rate it was cheap and cheerful. The room was nice and clean and the staff were really helpful and friendly. I wanted complicated directions and the woman at customer service couldn't have been more helpful. All that said, it's somewhat isolated from the rest of the strip on the north side. If you wanted to walk to the top of the strip, it would take about 20-30 minutes, so that's either a big deal or not to you. You'd start sort of at the Wynn.
So, if you want to stay in a hotel with the FULL VEGAS EXPERIENCE, this isn't the one, but if you want cheap and cheerful and maybe more silence at night, it'll work.
Don't leave without doing the terrifying rides on the roof. It's a once in a lifetime experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

It was once the center? Strip has been the widest . Degraded environment . Sad . You may not even have to be in 3 years? Break down and build a new miracle ? I do not know . The staff is skillful and helpful . The average grade room . All average . Of course, that other parts of the world might be enough ! But Las Vegas is only middle class ! The Casino , casinos than anywhere. 20USD drink at the bar when you are playing and then brought in somebody 1USD . The magnificent view from the roof ! Throughout Las Vegas to see ! Reasonable price . The bus stops in the center next to the hotel . 6 $ 1 ticket . Although the goods were cheaper bus ticket . I did not accept one of the bus driver . Can not be returned , it must be exactly the ticket price ..

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
#45 of 264 in Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Hotel
#92 of 264 in Las Vegas
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino

Been to Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!