This is one of the properties we "tested" out during our week long trial of hotels for a family reunion later the year. I have to say this may be the winner. The main reason- pet friendly. There is a place right outside the strip where you can board pets, but it would be so much better to have them with you- well it would for our family. This facility was also family friendly. So, even though it is off strip, it will probably work well for us. The service was terrific and the rooms were very clean. I don't know if I would stay here if it was just the two of us becaue we like to be closer to the strip, but for a larger group to meet up,this was perfect! Unlike many "brand name" hotels in Vegas, this Westin lived up to the company name and image!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin