Easy in and out, convenient free parking make this an ideal place when you are in town for meetings and not for "Vegas". the hotel is a bit tired, the bathrooms while clean, are nothing special, same with the rooms. if it wasn't for the heavenly bed there would be nothing to say good about the rooms. the hallways are also eh and very hot, I don't think they have a/c, but the rooms do. the staff is the best. Albert at the SPG desk, Jennifer and Josh at the bar, etc. are all amazing and go out of their way to make you happy. they are part of the reasons I continue to come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin