The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
$127
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
Orbitz.com
$19
3,610 results
All reviewssmall casinoheavenly bedoff the stripspg pointsspg memberhour starbucksbusiness hoteltwo blocksstarbucks coffeeferris wheelbreakfast buffetellis islandquiet hotelhigh rollernon smokingslot machinescasino area
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Being a preferred member allowed me to get my preferred floor and a room away from the elevator. Late check was also very helpful. The room was nice and very clean. the hotel cleaning staff were fantastic and efficient. There was a conference going on which was a but annoying as the hotel lobby was always crowded.

Didn't get a chance to visit the pool or spa, will try on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WestinL, General Manager at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino and Spa. It meant a lot to us that you mentioned how accommodating and how responsive our staff was to your needs. Although you didn’t get a chance to experience our Sparkling Vegas Pool, we are happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The downside to this hotel is that it's not on the strip.... the upside to this hotel is that it's not on the strip.

It's probably an odd thing to say about somewhere like Vegas, but one of the things this hotel has going for it is that its fairly quiet and efficient.

No queue for check-in, no queues for taxis, quick and easy to get to your room, a good breakfast buffet, plus they still have a casino. Having stayed on the strip before, the downside is that they are huge hotels with lots of guests, so you often end up spending a lot of time queuing for things and perhaps feel less valued as a guest.

I personally felt that the walk to the strip was actually not much of a bother, infact you typically spent more time waiting at the intersection crossing than you do walking. You are in easy reach of the big strip hotels, where likely you will probably spend a lot of the day anyway.

I stayed on floor just below that of the top, the rooms were functional, nothing particularly special to say about them.

Only negatives I can think to air were that the clothes iron in my room didn't work, I asked for a replacement which they provided but it barely worked either, so would have been nice if they checked. During my stay there was a leak into the main casino floor which I guess came from the swimming pool above. This is likely what caused an issue with the fire alarm to keep going off, which mean't staff wouldn't allow people up to their rooms. It also resulted in a large cordoned off area and extensive water removal from the carpets.

One night I returned to my room at roughly 1am to find that just a couple of doors down some members of staff looked to be doing checks on a room, as one was sat at the dresser with a notepad. They had the door wide open and were being quite loud, which isn't something you would typically expect to be the behavior of hotel staff during the night anywhere in the world.

Otherwise, all the staff I encountered were very courteous and friendly.

Overall though, as I said at the start of my review, the downside to this hotel is that you can't get past the nagging feeling that you are missing out by not being in one of the big strip hotels, as there isn't really anything special about the Westin, so it does feel a little like you are losing some of the magic of Vegas when you look at some of the places you could be staying in.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard E

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Our hotel prides itself on providing a quiet retreat from the Vegas Strip. While we are thrilled that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location, it was disappointing to hear that you were not happy with other areas of your stay. Unfortunately, at the time, we had some property issues which we are working on. This is not the first impression we aspire to make and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Vegas to experience all we have to offer.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Westins are usually well appointed and upscale. This Westin needs a makeover. Not only in the common areas, but in the service department as well.

There is tape covering holes in the carpet and basically most areas are in need of a make over. The beds are comfortable, but it is definitely not as nice as any other Westin I've ever stayed at.

The service is also poor. I was accosted by the Valet who told me that a spot I parked in was a "valet" spot and I would have to pay to park there. There were several spots that were marked valet and this spot was not.

I complained to the manager who offered me star points.

I should have stayed somewhere else, as I paid the same price as I would have anywhere else. The Hilton is across the street and a much better property.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank family-fun-Five2013

We appreciate the time you have taken to make us aware of the issue you had with a member of our valet team and we regret any inconveniences you may have experienced. Your comments allow us to pinpoint areas in which we can make improvements and create a better experience for our future guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope that the next time you are visiting Vegas you will allow us the privilege of welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Westin for business and found it to be much better than the strip casinos. Easy access location to everything, rooms were clean and staff were friendly. Enjoyed the smaller quaint hotel vs. The large casinos on the strip.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Valerie H
WestinL, General Manager at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent business trip to Las Vegas. It was nice to know that you found our hotel to be of good value and that you enjoyed our convenient location to the Strip. The next time you are visiting the area, whether for business or for leisure, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Westin Las Vegas Hotel – Casino and Spa.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were very disappointed with the service at this hotel. I quite often stay at Westin hotels and always happy with "Westin experience".

Front desk agent who checked us in (Asian lady) was very cute and helpful. We went to the concierge desk to ask how to get to the outlet mall which should be one of the most popular things to do (at least for girls).... she didn't know anything, nothing and not even trying to look it up.

Our room was smelly when we walked in and an in-room dining menu was broken (clearly been ignored). Bedding sheets were old and not fresh and a bathroom was not cleaned at all. We could see some "missed" urine on the floor.

We had an issue with the restaurant charge, so visited the front desk and she was pretty rude and no effort into resolving the issue. So we went to the restaurant and they engaged they would fix the issue but nothing happened and nothing was communicated next day. Naturally, I was frustrated and a manager at the front desk (I guess) seemed very careless towards what had happened and why we were annoyed.

Anyway, only reason I gave 2 out of 5 is the casino. I know it's not owned by the hotel but dealers were very friendly and great casino for beginners!

We will definitely go back to the casino, but the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jojo1015
WestinL, General Manager at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Although we appreciate the positive remarks regarding our Casino, it was disappointing to hear that your stay with us was not as anticipated. Your feedback is appreciated.