This hotel is not on the strip. It's quite a hike to walk to the strip.
There are bums hanging out near the hotel.
The rooms are comfortable but most Westin showers have the double shower head, this one doesn't.
There's a mini frig in the room and the beds are comfortable.
It takes awhile to get a drink while you're playing the slots, which I don't understand because it's usually not that many people playing.
The front desk staff are veery accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just steps from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin