Great little off-the-strip hotel. Extremely friendly service and great location (across from Ballys, so it’s a quick walk to the Strip). The room was a great size, with the most comfortable beds of any chain hotel. The room service food was mediocre but decent (albeit super pricey). All in all good hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin