I thought that the location was perfect for the price. I walked to the strip alone and felt safe, it's not that far. I wouldn't wear heels though, it's far enough. lol I loved how close it was to everything that I wanted to be near on the strip. The spa was relaxing and clean. My friend and I hung out at the small and crowded pool. The pool was definitely a negative. Room service food was good. I liked how quick it was to get to the room rather than when you stay at a large casino and have to walk forever to get to your room. Bed and shower were top notch. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin