Stayed as an overnight stop on a tour. Off the Strip and lacking the wow factor. Rooms are a good size, clean and well appointed with the usual facilities. Mono rail station is 5 minutes walk and the strip 10 minutes. Area is a little rough though. Usual gaming room on ground floor. I got the impression it knows it's off the main Strip so is on a loser straight away. Interesting to see the amount of flight crews booking in. I find that a sign of value for money usually. Our room was on the 3rd floor with a view of a concrete wall. I think that may be a bonus. I see no reason to do anything other than sleep there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just steps from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin