We stayed four nights in Westin and had a nice time there. It had a king size bed in a clean and quiet room. There was also a nice shower and the restroom had such a good soap and shampoo. Its a not a place to gumbling and see atractions inside but it's close to other hotels specially if you have a car. The swimming pool was ok and the parking lot was nearer the rooms than in other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin