Spent 4 nights here for a conference. Hotel offered standard Westin accommodation - comfortable and quiet rooms ideal for business travelers. Location is off the Strip, offering some respite from it but is only a short walk to all the action. On site Casino is small and intimate, and certainly not worth going out of your way to visit. Views/outlook from rooms is a little disappointing, offering views across car parks and the back of some of the strip hotels. Overall, this is an adequate option but for the price paid you may be better off looking at some of the larger hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin