The staff at the Westin Las Vegas was really friendly and accommodating! We arrived at 9:30 in the morning, and they stored our bags while we enjoyed a really delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We were in a room by 11am -- very clean and comfortable. The pool area was always low-key and relaxing -- and VERY warm! So many hotels claim to have a heated pool; Westin's pool really was heated and very comfortable in the cooler weather! The hot tub was also wonderful! This was a great place to stay, a bit away from the chaos, but still convenient. Never had to wait in line for a cab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin