I got this hotel for 2 nights through Hotwire. I was initially disappointed when I discovered that it was off the strip but considering that I paid $65/night, I figured it wasn't too bad. Walk to the strip is about 10 mins, agreed with other reviewers that the side of Flamingo Road where you have to walk to the strip is kind of seedy so I wouldn't feel comfortable walking after midnight. No line ups to check in and always found a parking space unlike if you stayed in some of the hotels along the strip. Room was decent and clean. They only offer double beds which wasn't a huge deal since I was travelling with my husband and 2 kids so we managed, Queen beds would have been nice but it was only for 2 nights. We did not eat at the hotel so this is one downside, having to walk a bit further but since we had a car, it was OK. So, if you don't have a car, I would suggest you look elsewhere. Resort fees include wifi for 4 devices, fitness centre is open 24 hours if this is important.
There's also a gas station with a small convenience store right next door.
Overall, pleasant stay at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin