Very nice place to spend a few days. One block from the strip. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was $18.00. A nice variety but certainly smaller than the mega hotels. They price the items off the menu so you feel that the buffet is worth the few extra dollars. POOL is small, everything seemed well maintained. Few families with children so it was quiet enough to read or doze off. Room was clean, and and plenty of space. Housekeeping brought clean towels so often I wondered if the were waiting in the hall. Bed was very comfortable. Casino was nice, since its not crowded the smoke was bearable. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin