I have heard that this hotel is popular with business travelers and I can see why. It is a no-nonsense property with all the basic necessities that a business traveller needs. But if you want to splurge in Vegas and enjoy all the bells and whistles of the newer fancy hotels, you should go there. In most other cities this would be a five star property but considering the competition in Las Vegas, I guess it would be four or even 3.5, if you want amenities like large windows, jetted tubs and electronically controlled curtains, etc. if you're on a budget but still want a comfortable stay this would do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin