This hotel is nice and quiet. It sits a few long (walkable) blocks east of the strip, just behind the Flamingo hotel. We booked through the Westin website for $79 p/night, prepaid. A good price for the holiday weekend. With all the hotel choices, I chose this hotel for our last night in Vegas knowing the Westin beds are so comfy and we needed a good night of rest before our 12hr trip home...and the Westin provided just that!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Prestigia, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin